- professional English speaking local guides, highly trained & safety certified to international standards in first aid and WRT
- professional safety kayakers
- state of the art rafting equipment including rafts, paddles, helmets, life jackets, dry tops, wetsuits, dry bags, pelican boxes, throw bags, repair kits etc.
- Top of the line camping equipment including toilet tents, shelters, personal tents, tarpaulins, mattresses, sleeping bags etc.
- fresh, delicious & hygienically prepared food while on the river, including tea, coffee & hot chocolate as well as drinking water
- round trip local bus transportation (sometimes private 4WD, micro-van or big bus & sometimes tourist bus)
- industry standard first aid kits
- Unrelated transportation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- items of a personal nature (toiletries, clothing, camera etc)
- alcohol and junk food
- plastic bottled mineral water **we prefer to treat local stream water and help preserve our environment**
- insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured through an emergency travel plan**
- Tips for guides
For Bhotekoshi River Rafting trip to the starting point takes only about 3 hours and 30 minuit from Kathmandu by Jeep. This is one of the best one night two days rafting trips of Nepal. It is the steepest river rafted here in Nepal. There are continuous steep class 3-4 rapids. The river stretches for 25 km from above Bharabise to the dam at Lamosangu. During the monsoon rapids hits increased about +5 and it can be very serious. It is probably the best activities that we can do near Kathmandu.