- Airport transfers, pick up / drop.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Climbing guide, sirdar, cook, sherpa, porter and other staffs as requirements.
- Staffs insurance, salary, high altitudes equipments, flight, foods and accommodations
- All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, Climbing permits as per itinerary.
- Medical Kit Bag
- Domestic airfare and airport tax
- International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes
- Meals in Kahtmandu
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, Hot shower, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottle water during the trek souvenirs, etc.)
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.
Among the two chulus, Chulu West Peak Climbing is the higher peak. It was first climbed in 1952 by a Japanese Expedition team. The Base Camp of this peak is situated in a small valley North of Manang, the main trail to the Thorang La. There is a controversy regarding the name and location of the Chulu peaks. There are several peaks close by and are also a part of Chulu massif but are not indicated in the map. Thus it is difficult to differentiate between the two Chulus. However, the Chulu group comprises of four peaks: two in the east and two in the west. Chulu West may also be called Chulu Central. There is no technical difficulty in ascending this peak but progress can be slow as the slopes are vulnerable to avalanches in certain conditions.
Day 01 : Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : In Kathmandu free day, necessary preparation for the trek.
Day 03 : Kathamndu drive to Beshi Sahar (790m) by regular bus.
Day 04 : Trek to Bahundanda (1300m).
Day 05 : Trek to Tal (1800m).
Day 06 : Trek to Chame (2700m).
Day 07 : Trek to Pisang (3200m).
Day 08 : Trek to Manag (3400m).
Day 09 : Excursion day around the Manang village.
Day 10 : Trek to Yak Kharkha (4,000m).
Day 11 : Trek to Chulu Base Camp (5200m).
Day 12 : High Camp.
Day 13 : High camp Summit (6419m) back to Base Camp.
Day 14 : Rest incase for bad weather
Day 15 : Back to Yak Kharkha (4000m).
Day 16 : Trek to Thorong Phedi (4500m).
Day 17 : Trek to Muktinath (3810m) Via Thoron-La (5415m).
Day 18 : Trek to Kagbeni (2600m) after Muktinath Temple Excursion.
Day 19 : Trek to Tukuche (2600m),
Day 20 : Trek to Ghasa (2000m).
Day 21 : Trek to Tatopani (1100m).
Day 22 : Trek to Ghorepani (2800m) PoonHill (3200m).
Day 23 : Trek to Tadapani (2600m) via Poon hill.
Day 24 : Trek to Ghandrung village (2000m).
Day 25 : Trek back to Pokhara via Birethani (1100m) and overnight at hotel.
Day 26 : Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus and overnight at hotel.
Day 27 : Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
Note : The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This Chulu- West peak climbing trip can be modified according to your time and requirements.