- Airport transfers, pick up / drop.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- All meals and hot drinks on activity
- Base Camp Adventure’s climbing equipment for porters and guides
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- High quality tents, mattress, pillows, and kitchen equipments for camping.
- Rescue help
- Meals in Kahtmandu
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, Hot shower, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottle water during the trek souvenirs, etc.)
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.
- International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes
Day 01 : Arrive inKathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu or Preparation day.
Day 03 : Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m.) which takes approximately 45 minutes and trek to Phakding (2600m) 3:00 hrs.
Day 04 : Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.) 6:30 hrs.
Day 05 : Rest at Namche Bazar for acclimatization and excursion around the places.
Day 06 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3850 m.) 5:30 hrs.
Day 07 : Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4350m.) 6:00 hrs.
Day 08 : Rest at Dingboche for acclimatization.
Day 09 : Trek from Dingboche (4350m.) to Chhukung (4730m.) 6:30 hrs.
Day 10 : Trek from Chhukung to Island Peak Base Camp (5087m).
Day 11 : Climb to Island Peak (6189m.) and Back to Base Camp. 9:00 hrs.
Day 12 : Trek from Island Peak Base Camp to Chhukung. 3:00 hrs.
Day 13 : Trek from Chhukung to Pangboche (3985m.) 7:00 hrs.
Day 14 : Trek from Pangboche to Khumjung (3790m.) 6:30 hrs.
Day 15 : Trek from Khumjung to Monjo. 6:00hrs.
Day 16 : Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2800m) 4:30 hrs.
Day 17 : Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 18 : Transfer to international airport for your onward destination.
Note : The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This Island peak climbing trip can be modified according to your time and requirements