- Airport transfers, pick up / drop.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Climbing guide, sirdar, cook, sherpa, porter and other staffs as requirements.
- Staffs insurance, salary, high altitudes equipments, flight, foods and accommodations
- All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, Climbing permits as per itinerary.
- Medical Kit Bag
- Domestic airfare and airport tax
- International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes
- Meals in Kahtmandu
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, Hot shower, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottle water during the trek souvenirs, etc.)
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.
The Pisang Peak Climbing rises above from Pisang village and alpine yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the snow capped summit.
After the summit we folloe the trail to classic Thorung La pass, descend down to the ever popular Muktinath temple and further to Birethanti and complete the trip. Those with shorter holiday can take a flight from Jomsom to Pokhara omitting the last part of the trek.
The climbing group will be accompanied by a climbing guide, base camp support guide, camp cook , and necessary number of porters. You just carry your day pack, rest is carried by our porters and the usual walking hour is 6 hours. Back at kathmandu we celebrate your amazing trip with tradiitional Nepali dinner and ethnic cultural show.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Guided tour in Kathmandu and trek preparation.
Day 03 : Drive to Beshi Sahar(6 hours )and trek to Khudi (790m).
Day 04 : Trek to Jagat (1310m).
Day 05 : Trek to Dharapani (1860m).
Day 06 : Trek to Chame (2700m).
Day 07 : Trek to Upper Pisang (3300m).
Day 08 : Trek to Kharka Base Camp (4370m).
Day 09 : Trek to South West Ridge, set up High Camp at (5420m).
Day 10 : Pisang Peak Summit (6091m).
Day 11 : Trek to Kharka Base Camp (4370m).
Day 12 : Trek to Pisang (3200m).
Day 13 : Trek to Manang (3440m).
Day 14 : Trek to Thorong La Phedi (4500m).
Day 15 : Cross Thorung la pass( 5416 m) at night and trek to Muktinath (3800m).
Day 16 : Trek to Marpha via Kagbeni (2620m).
Day 17 : Trek to Kalapani (2500m).
Day 18 : Trek to Tatopani (1183m), enjoy hot spring.
Day 19 : Trek to Ghorepani (2900m) , climb Poon Hill (3200m) for great mountain view.
Day 20 : Trek to Ghandruk village (2000m).
Day 21 : Trek back to Pokhara via Birethanti (1100m)
Day 22 : Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus/ or take a flight.
Day 23 : Transfer to International airport for your onward destination.
Note : The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This Pisang peak climbing trip can be modified according to your time and requirements.