- professional English speaking local guides, highly trained & safety certified to international standards in first aid and WRT
- professional safety kayakers
- state of the art rafting equipment including rafts, paddles, helmets, life jackets, dry tops, wetsuits, dry bags, pelican boxes, throw bags, repair kits etc.
- Top of the line camping equipment including toilet tents, shelters, personal tents, tarpaulins, mattresses, sleeping bags etc.
- fresh, delicious & hygienically prepared food while on the river, including tea, coffee & hot chocolate as well as drinking water
- round trip local bus transportation (sometimes private 4WD, micro-van or big bus & sometimes tourist bus)
- industry standard first aid kits
- Unrelated transportation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- items of a personal nature (toiletries, clothing, camera etc)
- alcohol and junk food
- plastic bottled mineral water **we prefer to treat local stream water and help preserve our environment**
- insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured through an emergency travel plan**
- Tips for guides
Seti River Rafting offers a couple of days rafting trip through beautiful jungle and lot of easy fun rapids. It is a fun for first time rafter and not recommended for the professional one. It is most recomended for the older people, family or children group. It starts from Damauli on the Prithvi Highway and and goes to end in Sauraha which is such a near by Royal Chitwan National Park.