- Airport transfers, pick up / drop.
- Quality accommodation on lodge or tent as per itinerary
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Base Camp Adventure’s standard down jacket and sleeping bag for trek
- All meals and hot drinks on activity
- Climbing guide, sirdar, cook, sherpa, porter and other staffs as requirements.
- Base Camp Adventure’s climbing equipment for porters and guides
- Staffs insurance, salary, high altitudes equipments, flight, foods and accommodations
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, Climbing permits as per itinerary.
- High quality tents, mattress, pillows, and kitchen equipments for camping.
- Medical Kit Bag
- Rescue help
- International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes
- Excess baggage charges.
- Meals in Kahtmandu
- Travel, trek and expedition medical and evacuation insurance
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, Hot shower, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottle water during the trek souvenirs, etc.)
- Tips for the staffs.
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.
Singha Chuli (6501 m) was formerly known as Fluted Peak. The first ascent of this peak was made by Wilf Noyce and David Cox on its North East Face and the top section of the East Ridge. Singu Chuli Peak Climbing has proven to be very difficult to climb for most commercial climbing groups who have tried to concentrate on Tent Peak. Singhu Chuli is the first summit on the long ridge thrown down from Tarke Kang (Glacier Dome), which separates the South and West Annapurna Glaciers.
Annapurna South Base Camp provides the best distant view of the mountain. To date, apart from the original route, most efforts to climb this mountain have concentrated on the face and ridges seen from this viewpoint. The southwest ridge of the mountain connects with Tent Peak. The terrain between the two mountains is a confusing one and the ridge is not straight. Please beware that the area is stone falling prone area and the peak is technically very difficult to climb. Due to global warming, the landslide occurs numerous times resulting in the change of the route.
Day 01 : pick up from the Int’L Airport, transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Sightseeing in kathmandu & prepare your trip.
Day 03 : Driveto Birethathi via Pokhara -hotel
Day 04 : trek to berithati to new bridge-lodge
Day 05 : Trek to Sinuwa (1565m) Lodge.
Day 06 : Trek to Himalaya hotel (2170m) Lodge.
Day 07 : Trek to Machhapuchere Base Camp (3700m) Lodge
Day 08 : Trek to Annapurna base camp
Day 09 : Tharpa chuli Base camp (4200m) Camp.
Day 10 : Rest in Base Camp for Acclimatization.
Day 11-16 : Climbing period
Day 17 : Trek back to Machapuchre Base camp Lodge.
Day 18 : Trek to Chumrrong Lodge.
Day 19 : Trek to Ghandrunk Lodge
Day 20 : Trek to Naya Pull & drive to Pokhara (Hotel).
Day 21 : Drive/flight Pokhara to kathmandu (Hotel).
Day 22 : sightseeing in kathamandu/free day (Hotel).
Day 23 : Transfer to International Airport and fly home