- Airport transfers, pick up / drop.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Climbing guide, sirdar, cook, sherpa, porter and other staffs as requirements.
- Staffs insurance, salary, high altitudes equipments, flight, foods and accommodations
- All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, Climbing permits as per itinerary.
- Medical Kit Bag
- Domestic airfare and airport tax
- International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes
- Meals in Kahtmandu
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, Hot shower, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottle water during the trek souvenirs, etc.)
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.
The glory of Annapurna Sanctuary is well known to regular tourists to Nepal. The sanctuary offers you magnificent views of the mountain panoramas, lies at the South Face Base Camp of Annapurna and right in the middle this all is Tharpu Chuli, where the surrounding peaks are presented in all their glory from summit.
The South Face Base Camp of Annapurna is the finest ascent to the climbing teams, not only to the enjoying but also seeing ranges of mountain scenery.
The Superb countryside on the approach only adds to the excitement and pleasure of this ascent as we trek along the rich and fertile Modi Khola with its tumbling cascades and high water falls including the colorful Gurung Villages.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu and met our staff and transfer to hotel
Day 02 : A free day in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus
Day 04 : Drive to Phedi and commence trek to Pothana (1850m)
Day 05 : Trek to Jhinu Danda
Day 06 : Trek to Dovan (2500m)
Day 07 : Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3800m)
Day 08 : Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4200m)
Day 09 : Trek to Tent Peak Base Camp
Day 10 : Trek to Advance Base Camp
Day 11 : Summit to Tent Peak (5663m) and back to Base Camp
Day 12 : Reserve day
Day 13 : Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4200m)
Day 14 : Trek to Bamboo (2500m)
Day 15 : Trek to Ghandrung (2000m)
Day 16 : Trek to Tadapani (2600m)
Day 17 : Trek to Ghorepani (2900m) Poon hill (3200m)
Day 18 : Trek back to Pokhara via Birethanti (1100m)
Day 19 : Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus
Day 20 : A free day Kathmandu for shopping and rest
Day 21 : Transfer to Airport to return to home