- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS Permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- All necessary land transport
- Domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
The trek to Amphu Lapcha Pass goes through wilder upper Hongu valley. Amphu Lapcha is to be passed technically to Chukkung Valley. The crossing of the pass requires the use of technical climbing equipment and trekkers must be skilled in the use of this and be prepared. Amphu Lapcha Pass holds the views of Himalayas and hearty scenery of lakes Hongu lakes and Panch Pokhari lakes.
Most commonly visited as a two week trek starting and finishing at Lukla. After 40 minute flight from Kathmandu to Lukla is tiny airstrip, the adventure really begins from the beginning. We spend the next few days trekking and interacting among the mountain people also known as Sherpa staying at local lodges and trek into the heartland of their villages. Everything is organized in conjunction with local Sherpa guides.
While passing Buddhist monasteries views of Everest get closer every day. Acclimatizing is very important so we will have rest days in the villages of Namche and Dingboche that will allow us to explore the region and acclimatize. Although this trek is called Everest Base Camp Trek, our goal is the summit of Kalapattar at an elevation of 5553 meters, which is higher than Everest Base Camp. After trekking to Kalapattar we return at our leisurely pace back to Namche and Lukla for our return flight to Kathmandu. For the more adventurous trekkers you have the option of returning over the Cho La pass to the Gokyo valley, and then ascending Gokyo Ri. Or if you are really fit, you can attempt the summit of Island Peak.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu. Hotel.
Day 02 : City tour of Kathmandu. Hotel.
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla then trek to Puyan (2850m). O/N at camp
Day 04 : Trek to Pangkongma (2957m). O/N at camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Chalen Kharka (3200m). O/N at camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Mausam Khakrka (3691m). O/N at camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Gandishand (4060m). O/N at camp.
Day 08 : Trek to Dig Kharka (3636m). O/N at camp.
Day 09 : Acclimatization day at Khare (5000m). O/N at camp.
Day 10 : Mera La. O/N at Camp.
Day 11 : Rest day at Mera La. O/N at camp.
Day 12 : Mera Peak climbing (6461m). O/N at camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Hinku valley (5040m). O/N at camp.
Day 14 : Trek to Panch Pokhari (5420m). O/N at camp.
Day 15 : Reserve day. O/N at camp.
Day 16 : Trek to Chukhung (4730m). O/N in camp.
Day 17 : Trek to Thyangbuche (3867m). O/N at camp.
Day 18 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m). O/N at camp.
Day 19 : Trek to Phakding (2650m). O/N at camp.
Day 20 : Trek to Lukla (2850m). O/N at camp.
Day 21 : Fly Lukla/Kathmandu. O/N at hotel.
Day 22 : Free for shopping or reserve day for bad weather.O/N at hotel.
Day 23 : Transfer to airport for onward destination.