- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- All necessary trekking permits.
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Made fully itinerary and finalized for Damodar Kund trek year of 2002 & open for all trekker & Pilgrimage foreigners. It is beautiful itinerary with acclimatization day during the trek period because it is important to us that you dream of seeing to Damodar Kund.
The Damodar Kund (lake) is famous for Hindu religion, it is situated rain shadow are of High Himalayas north of Annapurna range. The elevation of the Damodar Kund Trek is just 4890 meters; it is cold and windy place. We will recommend to you visit during the full moon of August every year, because every year there is a big festival up there many pilgrimages Hindu and Buddhist. Usually, you can visit April to September every year. Festival time will be great time to visit Damodar Kund.
From Damodar Kund, the views are great from some viewpoints a bit higher than the lakes, just a short climb up some of the hills. The Tibetan plateau & Damodar Himal to the north and the massive Annapurna Himalayan range to the south.
The walk to the Damodar Kund (lake) is not so difficult but quite long walking distance and only sometimes a bit steep and almost flat. Only problem is the altitude and I have been aware of this while working out the itinerary for you. Don’t worry about the altitude, we will arrange Gammo air pressure bag. The highest camp is at the Damodar Kund just 4890 meters.
The Damodar lakes are located three days walk north east of the main Mustang trekking route & very close to the border with Tibet.
Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu – Transfer hotel
Day 02 : Kathmandu, Preparing permit & trekking
Day 03 : Fly to Pokhara 900m – Transfer hotel
Day 04 : Fly to Jomsom 2800m. – Trek to Kagbeni Inter Restricted Area.
Day 05 : Trek to Chele 3200m
Day 06 : Trek to Gilling – 3500m
Day 07 : Trek to Tsarang 3550m.
Day 08 : Trek to Lo Manthang 3800m
Day 09 : Trek to Dri/Yara
Day 10 : Trek to Bas Khola -Camping
Day 11 : Acclimatization day -Camping.
Day 12 : Trek to Damodar Kund (lake) 4890m- Camping
Day 13 : Trek to Ghechung Khola -Camping
Day 14 : Trek to Tange -Camping
Day 15 : Trek to Tetang -Camping
Day 16 : Trek to Muktinath 3800m Exit Restricted
Day 17 : Trek to Jomsom
Day 18 : Fly Pokhara and onwards to Kathmandu
Day 19 : Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.