- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation, camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dinning tables, chairs etc.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Nepal entry visa
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be arrange by themselves.
Dhaulagiri Round Trek is a challenging trek around the Dhaulagiri massif (8,167m/26,745ft), seventh in the standing in the highest mountains in the world, involves snow and glacier walking. The Dhaulagiri trekking of this area is relatively strenuous and needs some mountaineering knowledge. Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4750m), French Pass (5360m) (highest point of the trek) including the several peaks such as Putali (Butterfly) Himal and Tukuche Peak gives you an excellent view of Dhaulagiri range. A hidden snow valley (after crossing French pass) gives you a heavenly test of white world.
The Dhampus Pass between Tukuche peak and Thapa peak is another heaven in the trip.
Dhaulagiri Round Trek begin in the antique city of Kathmandu; from where you will board a bus to Beni, you will spend the first few days of your trek walking through cultivated fields connected to some of the mountain villages while enjoying the shops, teahouses, and lifestyle of the Gurung, Chhetri, and Magar people. During these days you will walk along cobblestone paths, over suspension bridges and through dense forests, enjoying the vistas of some of the world’s most beautiful mountains. The climb begins to get tougher after Dobang, as you ascend to the Italian Base Camp with impressive views of Dhaulagiri I, II, III, IV& V; taking a day to rest, acclimatize, explore and fully absorb the beauty of surrounding peaks.
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive to Beni, O/N at camp
Day 04 : Trek to Tatopani / Babiyachaur, O/N at camp
Day 05 : Trek to Durbang, O/N at camp
Day 06 : Trek to Sibang, O/N at camp
Day 07 : Trek to Muri / Jugepani, O/N at camp
Day 08 : Trek to Bagar, O/N at camp
Day 09 : Trek to Dovan, O/N at camp
Day 10 : Trek to Sallaghari, O/N at camp
Day 11 : Trek to Upper Vungini (Italian base camp), O/N at camp
Day 12 : Rest at Italian base camp for acclimatization, O/N at camp
Day 13 : Trek to Glacier camp, O/N at camp
Day 14 : Trek to Dhaulagiri base camp, O/N at camp
Day 15 : Trek to Hidden valley via French col pass, O/N at camp
Day 16 : Trek to Yak Kharka via Thapa pass, O/N at camp
Day 17 : Trek to Marpha, O/N at camp
Day 18 : Rest at Marpha, O/N at camp
Day 19 : Trek to Kalopani, O/N at camp
Day 20 : Trek to Tatopani, O/N at camp
Day 21 : Trek to Ghorepani, O/N at camp
Day 22 : Trek to Birenthanti, O/N at camp
Day 23 : Drive back to Pokhara, O/N at hotel
Day 24 : Drive back to Kathmandu, O/N at hotel
Day 25 : Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.