- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included. (4 nights on twin sharing)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- All necessary trekking permits and national park entry fees
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kid.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Official expanse.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Dolpo! The word conjures up visions of mysterious monasteries of snow leopards and blue sheep and called a land beyond the Himalaya.
Laying in western Nepal, Dolpo is one of the most remote of Nepal’s regions. By special permit for Dolpo Trek, we are able to offer these-days trek through upper and lower Dolpo.
Our route follows much of the route taken by Peter Mathiessen and George Shaller as described in “The snow Leopard”. We trek 200 miles, averaging 10 miles a day. We spend 6-8 hours a day trekking. Several layover days are planned. Porters carry a day pack with the things you need for the day.
Participants should be in good shape. We are at high elevation much of the time on this trip. Five passes, over 16,500 feet, are crossed. Steep climbs and descents are made.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu Airport and transport to Hotel.
Day 02 : Tours around Kathmandu valley or preparation for the trek.
Day 03 : Flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj.
Day 04 : Flight from Nepalgunj to Juphal, trek to Dunai,( 2150 m).
Day 05 : Trek from Dunai to Hanke Check Post.
Day 06 : Trek from Hanke to Sumdo.
Day 07 : Trek from Sumdo to Ringmo (Shey – Phoksundo Lake)
Day 08 : Rest day at Rigmo explore around Shey Phoksundo Lake.
Day 09 : Trek from Rigmo to Phoksundo Khola.
Day 10 : Trek from Phoksundo Khola to Phoksundo Bhanjyang.
Day 11 : Trek from Bhanjyang to Shey Gompa via Kang-La pass.
Day 12 : Rest day at Shey Gompa explore around Shey Gompa.
Day 13 : Trek from Shey Gompa to Namduna Gaun via Saldang La.
Day 14 : Trek from Namduna to Saldang (4000 m).
Day 15 : Trek from Saldang to Yangze Gompa.
Day 16 : Trek from Yangze Gompa to Sibu.
Day 17 : Trek Sibu to Jeng-la Phedi.
Day 18 : Trek from Jeng-la Phedi toTokyu Gaon via Jeng la.
Day 19 : Trek from Tokyu Gaon to Dho Tarap.
Day 20 : Trek from Dho Tarap to Tarap Khola.
Day 21 : Trek from Tarap Khola to Khanigaon.
Day 22 : Trek from Khanigaon to Tarakot.
Day 23 : rek from Tarakot to Dunai.
Day 24 : Trek from Dunai to Jhuphal.
Day 25 : Morning Flight from Jhuphal to Nepalgunj and same day fly to Kathmandu
Day 26 : Rest day in Kathmandu or Transfer to International Airport for your final departure.