- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS Permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- All necessary land transport
- Domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Climbing Permit
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Everest Base Camp Trek-Island Peak Climbing is an adventure trekking package arranged and managed by Base Camp Adventure. Island Peak is located on top of the Chukung glacier between Ama Dablam and Lhotse Mountains.
Island Peak is the most sought after trekking destination because of its challenging geographical conditions. Each year more than 300 groups attempt to scale the summit of Island peak. This trek offers an excellent opportunity to climb a Himalayan Summit [6173m] together with an exhilarating Trek to the Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar. The most difficult section is a mixed rock and ice wall at a slope of around 45 degrees leading to the narrow summit ridge.
The magnificent views from the summit, however, are certainly a fitting reward for your efforts. In our Everest Base Camp Trek-Island Peak Climbing, we trek up the Dudh Koshi valley from Lukla, passing through Namche and Tengboche on our way to Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp.
After being rested and feeling physically fit and acclimatized, we then head up the beautiful Imja Khola valley towards Island Peak. Besides trekking adventure, we also get to witness pristine Sherpa villages and ever-so-serene monasteries. With ponderous memories of the trekking earlier done, we retrace our route back through Namche to Lukla, and from there we fly back to Kathmandu. A physically fit and acclimatized person is well qualified to make an ascent over this Peak.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Trip preparation or Sightseeing in around Katmandu
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla & Trek to Phakding [2652m]. 3:30 Hours
Day 04 : Trek from Phakding to Namche [3450m]. 6:30 Hours
Day 05 : Rest day in Namche or Side trip around Khumjung valley
Day 06 : Trek from Namche to Tengboche [3867m]. 5:30 Hours
Day 07 : Trek Tengboche to Pheriche [4252m]. 6:00 Hours
Day 08 : Rest day in Pheriche for acclimatization.
Day 09 : Trek from Phiriche to Lobuche [4930m]. 5:30 Hours
Day 10 : Trek from Lobuche to Everest base camp (5364m) via Gorakshep. Overnight in Gorakshep [5170m]. 8:00 hrs
Day 11 : Trek from Gorek Shep to Dingboche [4350m]. 6:30 Hours
Day 12 : Trek from Dingboche to Chukhung [4750m] 6:30 Hours
Day 13 : Trek form Chukhung to island peak base camp [5087m]. 6:00 Hours
Day 14 : Trek from Island Peak Base Camp to high camp
Day 15 : Ascent of island peak [6189m] summit and back to Island Base Camp. 9:00 Hours
Day 16 : Trek from Island Base Camp to Pangboche [3950m]. 6:30 Hours
Day 17 : Trek from Pangboche to Namche [3450m]. 6:30 Hours
Day 18 : Trek from to Lukla [2800m] 7:30 Hours
Day 19 : Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 20 : Transfer to international airport for your next destination