- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available guesthouses during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- National Park entry permit.
- TIMS Permit (Trekker’s Information Management System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- All necessary land transport
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) and airport tax
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry, hot shower etc.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Everest Three Pass Trek is the ultimate trekking experience one can ever have in Everest region. Thousands of trekkers visit this region every year for adventure and for wonderful scenic Mountain View in the world.
When Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay first set off on their journey in 1953 and conquered Everest, this region became very famous in the world. This truly mesmerizing trip-Everest Three Pass Trek fits the ambitious trekkers who intent on crossing the high altitude passes without any commitment to any technical climbing skills, making it purely a challenging trekking holidays.
The three pass trek is a vigorous climb which includes climbing 3 crests connecting the four valleys of Bhotekoshi, Gokyo, Khumbu and Imjatse of the whole Everest area. Crossing the rough high passes of Renjo la (5388 m), Cho La (5380 m) and Kongma La (5535 m) with the climbing the three crests of Gokyo Ri (5483 m), Kalapathar (5545m) and Chukung (5550 m) gives the exceptional and ever-lasting trekking experience in Nepal.
Trekking to Everest Three Pass Trek starts at Lukla and then follows the Dudh Koshi valley leading up to the Namche Bazaar, a lively market that is a junction for trekkers. All along the trail, it’s friendly Sherpa people, diversity of culture and traditions, colourful festivals, monasteries and picturesque villages provides you an enlightening experience throughout.
During the three pass trek, you can see the outstanding and magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Cho-Oyu Nuptse, Pumori and many more mountains from Kalapathar and Gokyo –Ri top. In order to acclimatize before heading to the less trodden trail towards the Tengboche, Dingboche and finally to Kongma- la pass, our itinerary provides a day rest in Namche (Thame Monastery). Though trek to Kongma la pass is very tough, you get rewarded with the breath-taking view of Himalayan giants including Mt. Everest and Gokyo lakes at single frame once you are up there.
Crossing the Kongma La pass (5535m) leads you to the Everest base camp. A 6-hour climb up to Kalapatthar from Everest Base Camp provides you with a spectacular view of the mighty Everest.
Then the trek trails lead you to Cho la pass, Gokyo Lake and Gokyo Ri and finally to the last pass of the Everest Three Pass Trek, Renjo la pass. From these high passes, you can view four spectacular peaks above 8000m. Finally, we trek down to Lukla from Gokyo Ri via Monjo making a big circle completing the 3 passes and peaks trips in the Himalayas accompanied by hundreds of memories and a huge sense of achievement.
Overall, this 20-day long trek can be taken as a great fusion of incredible scenery, challenging high altitude, and exclusive Sherpa culture exploration opportunity. This trek famous for both risk and scenery can make you extremely overwhelmed. But, we have managed our itineraries in such a way that you get plenty of rest to refresh yourself for another adventurous day. So, be a part of our Everest Three Pass Trek and enlighten yourself with knowledge and a life changing experience.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel and welcome dinner.
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing, and preparation for trek.
Day 03 : Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla [40 minutes] [2850m] and trek to Phakding [2600m] 3:00 hrs
Day 04 : Trek from Phakding to Namche [3450m] 6:00 hrs
Day 05 : Rest in Namche [Hike to Khumjung village / Thame Monastery] 3:00 hrs.
Day 06 : Trek from Namche to Tengboche [3865m] 5:00 hrs
Day 07 : Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche [4410m] 6:00 hrs
Day 08 : Trek from Dingboche to Chhukung [4730m] 02:00 hrs.
Day 09 : Trek from Chhukung to Lobuche (4940m) via Kongma-la pass  , 8hrs
Day 10 : Trek from Lobuche to Everest base camp (5364m) via Gorakshep. Stay overnight in Gorakshep [5170m] 8:00 hrs
Day 11 : Morning hike from Gorakshep to Kalapattar [5545m] 3:00 hrs and trek to Dzongla [4860m.] 5:30 hrs
Day 12 : Trek from Dzongla to Gokyo Lakes [4790m] 8:00 hrs
Day 13 : Rest day in Gokyo and hike up to Gokyo-Ri [5357m]
Day 14 : Trek from Gokyo Thame [3820m] via to Renjo-la Pass [5360m] 9:00hrs
Day 15 : Trek from Thame to Monjo [2835m] 6:00 hrs
Day 16 : Trek from Monjo to Lukla 5:00 hrs
Day 17 : Fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 18 : Reserve day OR free day in Kathmandu for shopping
Day 19 : Final departure to your own destination.