- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Ganesh Himal Trekking region lies on the central eastern region of Nepal still lucky to remain untouched by modern world. Ganesh Himal trekking means a trekking in complete different part of the world. Getting in touch with local people, unspoiled nature, widely cultural and traditions barrier, massive Mountain View gives us enough feelings of purity. Getting at the height of 4100m pass leaving the clouds under you and greeting the massive mountains over 8000m, would not that be amazing? Ganesh Himal trekking region has enough combination of all the necessity for adventure nature lovers.
The Ganesh Himal mountain and is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune. The Ganesh Himal Range Peaks (Ganesh Himal I, Ganesh Himal II, Ganesh Himal III, Ganesh HimalIV) stand out like crystal that is the “Great Himalayan Chain” forming the skyline. This great Himalayan massif is contained between the valley of the Buri Gandaki in the west and Bhote Koshi in the east, which becomes Trishuli River in the lower section.
The first glimpse of Ganesh Himal trekking greets us that when we go crossing over the hills and leave Kathmandu behind. After 5 hours bus ride we arrive at the trekking starting point called Sole Bazaar (town) where we spend the first night of our outdoor adventure of Ganesh Himal trekking right nearby the river. Our Guide gives a short lesson of trekking on the first night explaining about the altitude sickness and all the beautiful spots from where you can see an excellent view of mountains.
Observe the different ways of inhabitation, and come in contact with different people following various caste, creed and culture, and thereby pass through the dense forest and meadows, crossing through high pass (4100m), which offers an excellent view of the massif Ganesh Himal (7406m) trek, Langtang (7300m), Annapurna (8091m), fishtail (6990m), Manaslu (8163m), Lamjung (6800m) and many more are the day to day activities of our holey Ganesh Himal trek.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Drive to Betrawati and camp overnight.
Day 03 : Trek to Kispang (1600m)
Day 04 : Trek to Thulo Chaur (2200m)
Day 05 : Thulo Chaur – Gonga (2900m.)
Day 06 : Gonga to Shing La pass base camp (3635m) called Rupchet
Day 07 : Cross Shingla pass 4200m and trek to Kharka (2500m),
Day 08 : Kharka to Pangsang la (4100m.) 6 hours walk.
Day 09 : Pangsang-la to Tipling (2000 m)
Day 10 : Tipling to Borang (1700m)
Day 11 : Borang to Jharlang (1700m)
Day 12 : Jharlang to Kintang Phedi (800m)
Day 13 : Trek to Jemrung (1800m)
Day 14 : Trek to Dhading Bensi (700m)
Day 15 : Drive to Kathmandu from Dhading Besi.
Day 16 : Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.