- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- Langtang National Park permits.
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
The Ganja la route of Langtang region brings you to the Langtang Valley surrounded by Himalayan Peaks. You follow a rugged trail with dramatic views; to the west- Himal chuli (7893m) and Manaslu (8156mm). On a clear day, even the Annapurna range can be seen rising up behind and to the north across the valley is Langtang Lirung 7240m and Ganesh Himal is the highest in the region. Trek up to Kyanjin gompa and excursion to Tshergo Ri would acclimatize you well for further trek to Ganja La pass. The trek then turns straight south into the valley of Helambu via the Ganja La pass which is more exciting and challenging as well. To explore Ganjala Pass Trek further isolation, through some of the magnificent villages, least ventured before, pristine Himalaya view etc.
Teahouse facilities are not available in Ganja La region, hence Ganjala Pass Trek should be fully supported and self-sufficient to meet all requirement and contingencies that come up. The highest point of this trek is Ganja La Pass (5122m). This region remains one of the alluring trekking corners of Nepal where your effort becomes meaningful.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal (1350m.)
Day 03 : Trek from Chisopani to Kutumsang (2446m.)
Day 04 : Trek from Kutumsang to Ghopte via Magen Goth (3514m.) and Tharepati Pass (3650m.)
Day 05 : Trek from Ghopte to Gosaikunda (4361m
Day 06 : Rest at Gosaikunda. The large lake Gosaikunda is at an elevation of 4361m. There are several small stone shelters for pilgrimage on the north-western side of the lake. Hundreds of people come here to worship and bath in the lake during the full moon festi
Day 07 : Trek from Gosaikunda to Chandanbari (2350m.)
Day 08 : Trek from Chandanbari to Syabru Gaon (2210m.)
Day 09 : Trek from Syabru Gaon to Lama Hotel (2380m.)
Day 10 : Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang (3500m)
Day 11 : Trek from Langtang to Kyangjin Gompa (3800m
Day 12 : Rest at Kyangjin Gompa for excursion
Day 13 : Trek and climb up to Tserko Ri (5033m.) and trek back to Kyangjin
Day 14 : Trek from Kyanjing Gompa to Ngegang (4000m.)
Day 15 : Trek from Ngegang to Keldang (5106m.) via Ganja La (5100m.)
Day 16 : Trek from Keldang to Dukpu (4080m
Day 17 : Trek from Dukpu to Tarkeghyang (2740m.) that takes approximately five hours. The tril descends about 200mtrs, climb the 4100m pass. Views from Pass are spectacular to the Annapurna Region and Mt. Everest region too. From pass trail descends through pine f
Day 18 : Trek from Tarkeghyang to Kakani (1991 m.) via Shermathang (2740 m.)
Day 19 : Trek from Kakani to Talamarang (960 m.)
Day 20 : Trek from Talamarang to Chisopani (2215 m)
Day 21 : Trek from Chisopani to Sundarijal which takes about four hours and drive from Sundarijal to Kathmandu.
Day 22 : to Airport for your onward destination.