- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS Permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- All necessary land transport
- Domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Khumbu region in eastern Nepal is home to the Sherpa culture. The many small yak-grazing settlements that we travel through will give you a unique glimpse into the daily lives of the Sherpas while taking Gokyo Renjola Pass Trek. The religious icons of the people are often as spectacular as the mountains that surround them.
Commencing from the airstrip at Lukla the first three days are spent trekking the established trail to Gokyo. We travelers for a gradual ascent to the beautiful five lakes of Gokyo, is also derived the names of our company, where we have a rest for some side treks including a climb of Gokyo Ri for some fantastic views. From Gokyo we trek to the Renjola. After pass we will again trek down all the way to Thamel then again we will continue our trip to Namche Bazaar. From the main trekking trail trekkers can able to see the fantastic views of Everest and other mountains. Further two days are spent descending to Lukla for our flight back to Kathmandu. Gokyo Renjola Pass Trek itinerary can design as your interest and budget.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Trek Preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour.
Day 03 : Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m), then take an easy walk to Phakding (2550m) Over night in lodge.
Day 04 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3445m)
Day 05 : Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar (3445m);On this day you will have short excursion towards the Meusium. Having breakfast,walk a little bit upto the Everest View Hotel offering some of the best views of the high Himalayas including Mount Everest, Lhotse, Lhotse Shar, Ama Dablam, and Thamserku…
Day 06 : Namche Bazaar to Dole via Phortse Tanga (3500m)
Day 07 : Dole to Machhermo (4410m)
Day 08 : Machhermo to Gokyo (4800m)
Day 09 : Hike upto Gokyo Ri.This day early in the morning we have a steep climb up to the top of Gokyo Ri (5480m) â€“ ample rewards to ones that attempt this trip. There are stunning views of the Gokyo valley, the massive Ngozumpa Glacier and an incredible panoramic view of the whole Khumbu Himalayas, such giants as Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu (8481m), Cho-Oyu (8153m) and Gychung Kang (7922m). This day you will have packlunch. So you don’t have to worry about to have a lunch back to Hotel. Hiking up the valley to see the fourth and fifth lakes is great as well.
Day 10 : Gokyo to Lunde (4300m) 5 hours trekAfter taking breakfast in the morning at 7:30, trek begin around 8:00am to cross Renjo La (5340m) on the other side of the lake form Gokyo. After cresting the pass, we will all drop down by the rope and then walk down to Lunde. This beautiful alpine valley is a trade route for Tibetan yak caravans heading to Namche Bazaar and was just recently opened up for trekkers in 2003. Rocky spires and glaciers loom beautifully above, often with wispy fast-moving clouds against a blue-blue sky.
Day 11 : Lunde to Thami (3800m) 5 and half hours trek
Day 12 : Thami to Namche Bazaar (3445m) 5 hours trek:Having breakfast around 7:30 am then trek will start at around 8:00 am to Namche Bazaar.
Day 13 : Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2800m): You will retrace your steps to Lukla leaving your footprints in Yeti’s country.
Day 14 : Lukla to Kathmandu by flight. Then drive to your hotel.
Day 15 : Free or transfer to the kathmandu Int’l airport for your onward journey.