- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- Langtang National Park permits.
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
In the heart of the Asia, Nepal offers some of the world’s best hiking and trekking opportunities. Characterized by picturesque mountain villages and dramatic peaks, the country also boosts some of the world’s finest lakes. Due to varied geographical structure of Nepal, a trekker can do a short trek which only take a day to complete, to the longest trek up to 35 days. One of such treks which takes 8 days to complete yet provides you the opportunity to experience Hindu and Tibetan culture complemented with mesmerising Mountain View and wide range of flora and faunas is Gosainkunda Helambu Trek.
Gosainkunda Helambu Trek is a classical and exciting trekking destination for all adventure aspirants all over the world. It is an amazing trekking opportunity to explore the ancient villages with a wide range of animals like Red Panda, Musk Deer, Himalayan Thar, Black Bear, Common Langur and delightful Himalayan scenery of Langtang Lirung, Gaurishankar, Yala Peak and many other along with wonder Tibetan Sherpa culture. The fascinating view of tiny lakes with icebergs floating on them and water of crystalline brightness makes the Helambu Trek even more interesting. This region is also very famous for sweet apples and artistic Buddhist Monasteries.
This ideal adventure for those who have limited time to explore the entire region, starts in Kathmandu itself. The normal trailhead starts off at Sundarijal, a small dam and hydroelectricity station in the north-east corner of Kathmandu Valley. After an hour walk, we enter the Shivapuri National Park that is rich in various floras and faunas. The ridge in Shivapuri offers striking views of Shivapuri Mountain and other Himalayan ranges as well. Following a ridge-line the trek heads off Thare Pati before turning east to Melamchi Gaon and Tarke Gyang, the principle villages of this area. Finally, the trek ends at the Melamchi Pul Bazar in Helambu region from where we then drive back to Kathmandu.
The Gosainkunda Helambu Trek not only offers you remarkable alpine scenery in one hand, but also provides an opportunity to experience old Tibetan culture followed by the Sherpa people residing in Helambu Region of Nepal for centuries in the other. This trek also surprises you with the magnificence of its natural beauty and wonderful climate with outstanding view of snow-covered mountains.
So, a visit to the Helambu region offers you tremendous opportunities to explore villages, to climb small peaks and to visit glorious glaciers at a comfortably low elevation. If you are an adventurous person who loves being in the lap of nature and is always eager to gain new knowledge and experience, then trekking in Helambu region is the best option for you. Whether you are an experienced trekker or a first timer, with the company of our magnificent crew, you are sure to have one memorable and rewarding trip of your life. Thus, feel blessed with exciting landscapes and amazing flora and fauna filled exploration, that comes only once in a life time.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche (1966m)
Day 03 : Trek from Dhunche to Syabru Gaon (2581m
Day 04 : Trek from Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa or Chandan Bari (3250m.)
Day 05 : Trek from Sing Gompa to Gosaikunda (4361m.) via Lauribinayak La (3920m.)
Day 06 : Trek from Gosaikunda to Ghopte (3300 m.)
Day 07 : Trek from Ghopte to Kutumsang (2446m.)
Day 08 : Trek from Kutumsang to Chisopani
Day 09 : Conclude trek at Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 10 : Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.