- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS Permit (Trekker’s Information Management System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- All necessary land transport
- Domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Jiri.
Day 04 : Trek to through settlements to Bandar.
Day 05 : Trek to Sete village.
Day 06 : Trek over Lamjura pass to Junbesi.
Day 07 : Continue trek through Solu to Nuntala.
Day 08 : Trek to village of Khare Khola.
Day 09 : Trek to Surkhe.
Day 10 : Trek to Phakding.
Day 11 : Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 12 : Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar. Optional hike to Khunde and Khumjung Village.
Day 13 : Trek to Thyangboche monastery.
Day 14 : Trek to Pangboche and on to Dingboche village.
Day 15 : Acclimatization day. Optional hike to Chukung Ri.
Day 16 : Trek to Thukla and continue to Lobuche.
Day 17 : Trek up the Khumbu Glacier to Everest Base Camp. Overnight in Gorakshep.
Day 18 : Morning climb to Kala Patthar Everest view point. Aternoon trek to Thugla or Pheriche.
Day 19 : Trek to Phortse village.
Day 20 : Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 21 : Trek back down valley to Monjo or Phakding.
Day 22 : Continue Trek to Lukla airport.
Day 23 : Fly Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 24 : Transfer to International Airport for your onward destination.