- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- ACAP permit.
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Domesti airfare and airport tax.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
With every trekking you can have various experiences to cherish for the life time. Depending upon schedule, interest, ability and physical condition a traveller can choose any trekking routes available to discover and acquire more knowledge. However, if you are searching for a different kind of trekking experience to a place far from modernity, no any stress of any pollution and a totally classic trek, Jomsom Muktinath trek can be the best option for you.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is an exciting journey that starts from the world’s deepest gorge of Kali Gandaki Region into world’s highest regions via almost tree- less barren land; a steep rocky trail up and down hill. Throughout the journey, you can have the dramatic views of mountains like Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna south, I, Mt.Nilgiri, Mt. Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Mt. Annapurna IV, Mt. Hiunchuli, Mt. Machhapuchhre and Tukuche peak.
This magnificent trek initiates after an hour drive from Pokhara to Nayapul. A short trek along the bank of Modi Khola, leads you to a small village called Birethanti and as you climb the winding stone paved trail, you get noteworthy looks of beautiful Machhapuchree Mountain. This trek then leads you to Poon Hill via Ghorepani for appreciating the glory of fabulous sunrise and sunset form amidst the peaks of awe inspiring mountains.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is not just a trek that is famous for its jaw dropping sceneries but for Muktinath temple as well. This temple situated at the height of 3750 m holds a very high value among the Hindu and Buddhist Pilgrimages. Thousands of devotees from all over the South Asian countries make their journey to this ‘Land of Salvation’ every year and take bath under ice cold water of 108 waterspouts, “Muktidhara”, considering that it brings them salvation. From Muktinath you can have amazing scenery around as well as have a quality time in this fully pristine land.
Hiking up to Muktinath offers you to experience variety of changes in dramatic way within a few hours walking distance. Diversity of flora and fauna, landscape, culture and climate within few hours of walking distance makes your journey very exciting throughout. Along with that you can communicate with the local Thakali people living on the trail for centuries and know more about them, their ancient tradition, interesting stories and amazing faiths.
The final days of this trekking will be spent in the delightful and lovely villages like Jomsom, Kaghbeni and Marpha where you get chance to further interact with the amazing Thakali people. After which you will return to Pokhara, appreciating the last views of the Mountains and the local people.
So, if you love adventure and you are someone who prefers walking peacefully along a path in a quiet valley with eagerness to discover and acquire more knowledge, then Jomsom Muktinath Trek is the right option for you. Thus, be part of this remarkable 20 day long trip with us as we have brilliant crew whose care and experience would without a doubt make your trek one memorable and remunerating outing of your life.
Day 01 : Your arrival to Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), you will be met by our Airport Representative and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Trek Preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m) 6 hours. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04 : Drive by car to Nayapul and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m) 4 hrs.
Day 05 : Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) 6 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 06 : Trek to Tatopani (1200m) 7 hrs. Overnight at guest house.
Day 07 : Trek to Ghasa (2120m) 7 hrs. Overnight at guest house.
Day 08 : Trek to Tukuche (2560m) 5 hrs. Overnight at guest house.
Day 09 : Trek to Kagbeni (2800m) 5 hrs. Overnight at guest house.
Day 10 : Trek to Muktinath (3800m) 4 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 11 : Trek back to Jomsom (2713m) 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 12 : Fly to Pokhara (910) 20- min. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13 : Drive or fly back to Kathmandu 6 hrs. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14 : Transfer to Airport for home departure.