- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- Langtang National Park entry permit and TIMS Permit.
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Langtang Valley Trek, the third most popular trekking destination of Nepal after Everest and Annapurna region trekking, is a short and relatively easy teahouse trek of Nepal. The relaxing and tranquil landscape of Langtang valley has made it a splendid tourist destination and has attracted hundreds of tourists from all over the world. This trek takes you to the beautiful valley of Langtang from where you can see numbers of snow covered White Mountains and glaciers right in front of your eyes. A walk through the dense pine and rhododendron forest to alpine pastures witnessing the diverse flora and fauna all along the way is indeed a mind blowing experience you can get from Langtang Valley Trekking.
This short Langtang Valley Trek captures the essence of the landscapes and character of Nepal allowing you to reach the heart of the Mountainous valley with spectacular views of closest mountains of Naya Kanga and Langtang. The towering peaks like Langtang Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Langshisa Ri, Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri are the aspiration for Langtang valley trek.
The valley, situated 19 miles north to Kathmandu, is dominated by Langtang Lirung (7246 m), the highest peak of the area. Despite being so close to Kathmandu, the valley’s secluded and distinctive landscape makes it an ideal trek which starts from Syabru Besi, after about 8 hour drive from Kathmandu. This excellent trek then follows the narrow Langtang valley heading up towards the Langtang glacier and the Tibetan border to a small Tamang village; Langtang village.
From Langtang village, the trek continues to Kyangijn Gompa (3740 m) where you can find the Yala Cheese Factory. Visiting the Yala (Yak) Cheese Factory and the small lakes beyond Yala are definitely worthwhile. From Kyangijn Gompa, a continuation to the Lingsisa provides the good views of numerous glaciers. Lingsisa is also the last settlement of the route from where we trace the trails back to Syabru Besi via Lama Hotel and ultimately to Kathmandu with mind full of memories and experiences.
The Langtang valley trek offers you remarkable alpine scenery in one hand and in another hand provides an opportunity to experience old Tibetan culture followed by the Tamang people residing in Langtang Region of Nepal. Though, it is not easy to encounter with wild animals in the area, yet if you are lucky enough you can see some animals like monkeys, wild dogs, deer and extremely rare but beautiful red panda. Another most interesting part about this trek is that in number of places along the trail, you can see wild and enormous bee hives right in front of you.
Though the key motive behind trekking to Langtang Valley in Nepal is obviously to witness glorious mountains in front of you, however, the region is astonishingly rich with many places worth an observation. The glaring beauty in the form of glacier lakes, dazzling rhododendron forests, native flora and fauna, charming villages and ancient Buddhist monasteries all add up to make this region an alluring tourist destination.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi
Day 04 : Trek from Syabru Besi (1600m.) to Lama Hotel (2470m
Day 05 : Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m.)
Day 06 : Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin (3870m.)
Day 07 : Rest day at Kyangjin Gompa and excursion in and around.
Day 08 : Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2470m).
Day 09 : Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabru Besi.
Day 10 : Drive from back to Kathmandu.
Day 11 : Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.