- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and drops by private car
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights)
- Neccessary Permit & National Park fees.
- Land Transportation and Domestic flight tickets
- All camping equipments food during the trek and required staffs.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, for the trekking staff
- Transportation during sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water etc
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc
- All expenses which are not mention in price include section.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
Makalu Base Camp Trekking region is subject to all the rules relating entry fee, fees for video cameras and restriction on firewood. The nearest airstrip in this region is Tumlingtar. Nestled in the lower reaches of these valleys are communities of Rai, Sherpa, and Shingsawa (Bhotia) farmers. Though economically poor and isolated, they retain a rich cultural heritage. They hold the key to the preservation of the unique biological and cultural treasures of the Makalu Barun area. The sub-tropical valley floor of the mighty Arun River is in places densely forested, contrasting with the terraced slopes higher up, which are farmed by villagers of diverse tribal groups. High pastures typify the upper slopes, which border on the Makalu-Barun National Park, an important conservation area for many threatened species.This most interesting trail leads up the Arun Valley which is renowned as one of the last strong – holds of the eastern Himalayan eco-system. Near the village of Num it turns northeast into the forming the Makalu Base Camp. This trek Ican be counted as being extremely remote in its upper reaches. It is best undertaken between October and late November before early winter snow cuts off access to the base camp area. Makalu base camp is at an altitude of 5000m/16400ft.
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Kathmandu â€“ Tumlingtar by plane and walk up to Khandbari
Day 04 : Khandbari â€“ Chichira
Day 05 : Chichira â€“ Num
Day 06 : Num â€“ Seduwa
Day 07 : Seduwa â€“ Tashi Gaon
Day 08 : Tashi Gaon â€“ Kauma
Day 09 : Kauma rest.
Day 10 : Kauma â€“ Mumbuk
Day 11 : Mumbuk â€“ Ripock Kharka
Day 12 : Ripock Kharka â€“ Shersang
Day 13 : Shersang â€“ Makalu base camp
Day 14 : Makalu base camp Excursion
Day 15 : Base camp â€“ Back to Ripock Kharka
Day 16 : Ripock Kharka â€“ Mumbuk
Day 17 : Mumbuk â€“ Kauma
Day 18 : Kauma â€“ Tashi Gaon
Day 19 : Tashi Gaon â€“ Num
Day 20 : Num â€“ Chichira
Day 21 : Chichira â€“ Khandbari
Day 22 : Khandbari â€“ Tumlingtar
Day 23 : Tumlingtar â€“ By plane to Kathmandu
Day 24 : Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.