- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- ACAP permit.
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Manang is one the most beautiful hidden valley of South Asia- which can be conquered in a Manang Trek. It is a Nepalese village which is approximately 250 km from the national capital Kathmandu.
It is far from the capital but no one can feel that it is in far remote distance. This is because the available facilities can match the one of Shangri-La. Manang (3540m) is one of the largest villages in Manang district and one of the last trekking stops for trekkers walking the famous Annapurna Circuit trek.
From Manang the route continues to Thorung La (pass) at 5415 meters above the sea level which connects Manang district to Mustang District by providing a route between the town of Manang and the village Muktinath. This part of trail of Manang trek to Muktinath has been used by the locals for hundreds of years to transport huge herds of sheep and yak in and out of Manang.
The northern part of town is more preserved in its old style; in the southern part you will find many hotels, shops and even a cybercafe, with satellite internet connection.
Manangies are well-known traders and many of them are relatively rich having property in both Manang and Kathmandu and their children study in good schools or even abroad.
Many trekkers spend one acclimatization day in Manang or surroundings although the surroundings are interesting enough to stay for several days.
Interesting places to visit while Manang Trek are the glacier lake at the foot of the ice-fall at the slopes of the Gangapurna Mountain, the village of Braga, Bhojo gompa, a Milarepa Cave and a two or three day side trip to Tilicho Lake which is highest located Lake of the world.
Day 01 : Drive from Kathmandu to BesiSahar-Bhulbhule By jeep or van.
Day 02 : Bhulbhule to Jagat (1300m)
Day 03 : Jagat to Bagarchap (2160m)
Day 04 : Bagarchap to Chame (2630m)
Day 05 : Chame to Pisang (3190m)
Day 06 : Pishang to Manang (3519m)
Day 07 : Rest day or sight trip around Manang.
Day 08 : Trek back from Manang to Homgde
Day 09 : Flight to Pokhara