- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included. (4 nights on twin sharing)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- All necessary trekking permits and national park entry fees
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kid.
- All necessary land transprot
- Domestic airport departure tax
- Official expanse.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Mustang Trek or Lo- Manthang Trek was officially opened in 1992. It allows limited numbers of trekkers each year in order to protect and conserve the local Tibetan tradition and the fragile environment. A trek into this fabled forbidden kingdom of vast, arid valleys, eroded canyons, ochre valley, yak caravans, colourful-painted mud brick houses on the back dropped of majestic mountain of Nilgiri, Tukche, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri makes your medieval walled kingdom Mustang trekking a very especial one.
The trek to Lo- Manthang is through high altitude desert country climbing in and out of the huge sided valley of the Kali Gandaki. In places the gorge which the Kali Gandaki River runs through is the deepest in the world. This region is full of some of Nepal’s oldest Buddhist Monasteries, ancient and isolated villages with quaint white washed houses.
Mustang is an ancient Himalayan Kingdom which lies in the northern central part of Nepal and at the top of the Kaligandaki River. Upper Mustang consists of two distinct regions: the southern part and the northern where the languages, culture and traditions are alike to those of the Tibetan people. This area is consider as one of the most interesting and picturesque places in Nepal. The whole area has an isolated and mystical feel to it, enchanting and inspiring visitors to this region.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu (Tribhuwan International Airport) and transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Trek preparation and sightseeing around Kathmandu city.
Day 03 : Drive of fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara. over night at hotel.
Day 04 : Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom and trek to Kagbeni[2810m]. 3:00 Hrs.
Day 05 : Trek from Kagbeni to Chele [3050m]. 6:00 Hrs.
Day 06 : Trek from Chele to Geling [3570m]. 6:00 Hrs.
Day 07 : Trek from Geling to Charang [3560m]. 6:30 Hrs.
Day 08 : Trek from Charang to Lo Manthang [3809m].
Day 09 : Exploring day in Lo Manthang.
Day 10 : Exploring day in Lo Manthang.
Day 11 : Trek From Lo Manthang to Ghami [3520m] via Gekar. 7:00 Hrs.
Day 12 : Trek from Ghami to Samar [3660m]. Climb to Nyi la and descend to Samar through the same route. 7:00 Hrs.
Day 13 : Trek from Samar to Kagbeni [2810m] 7:00 Hrs.
Day 14 : Trek from Kagbeni to Jomsom [2720m] 3:00 Hrs.
Day 15 : Flight back from Jomsom to Pokhara Duration: 22 minute.
Day 16 : Drive or fly back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 17 : Transfer to airport for your onward destination