- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- ACAP permit.
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Panchase Hilly Trekking or Panchase Home Stay Trekking is one of the famous tourist destination, cuts through less traveled country south of Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal massif with gorgeous mountain views and rough terrain. Panchase Trekking is a spectacular short trek and traverses a variety of terrain region from lowland villages and rice terraces up to 3,000m, where one finds the biggest Gurung ethnic (Gurkha’s) village as well as a National flower forest of Rhododendron best seen in the spring. Few places in the world have such a splendid variety of natural beauty as the Annapurna region. It forms a rare combination of snow-capped peaks, crystal clear lakes, and turbulent rivers with deep gorges, together with Buddhist’s monasteries and picturesque villages, all inhabited by simple and friendly ethnic people. To do this trip, we need to drive or fly to Pokhara. And next day transfer to trailhead and start our trekking, after the trek again drives back to Pokhara from the take out place.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu. Meet with our representative at the airport. Drive to hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sight seen to Pasupatinath, Boudhanath, Patan Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath.
Day 03 : Kathmandu-Pokhara.Fly or drive to Pokhara and over night at Hotel.
Day 04 : Pokhara – Khade khola â€“Bhumdi 1600m. 5hrsDrive to Khade Khola and trek seep up hill for lunch. After lunch path leads to bhumdi easy walk along the villages for beauty full views of mountains.
Day 05 : Bhumdhi-Panchase bhanjang (2000m) 6hrs.Beautiful morning with Mountain View to the north. Trek start with steady climb to westward through bushes and trees. It will be good day for those who are interested on birds.
Day 06 : Panchase-Bhadure (1700m) 4 hrsWeak up morning after break fast walk up to Panchase 2500mtr for the view and walk down to same campsite after lunch walk to Bhadure.
Day 07 : Bhadure-Dhampus via Kare (1600m) 5hrs.From Bhadure can finish the trek via Naudada or trek up hill to Kare and climb to Dhampuss big Gurung village.
Day 08 : Dhampus-Kirakhore (1500m)It will be another beautiful day view with Annapurna, Fishtail and green hills just front of camera.
Day 09 : Kirakhor-Hangja-Pokhara (2hrs walk and 30 minute drive)Walk down to Hangja and drive to Pokhara overnight at Hotel. After trip can join to other trip like Jungle safari, Rafting or pilgrim tour to Lumbini.
Day 10 : Pokhara-Kathmandu. Drive or fly and over night at hotel.