- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- Trekking permit
- Entry permit fee
- Trekking guide
- A cook
- Necessary porters
- Necessary kitchen helpers
- Necessary sherpas
- All surface transportation to the starting point and from the ending point of the trek
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruits etc.)
- Necessary Camping equipment such as tents, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, mattresses, down sleeping bag, down jacket, cooking utensils, fuel etc.
- Camping charges
- Necessary insurance for trekking stuff
- First Aid and kits
- Rescue assistance
- Personal nature expenses such as all kinds of drinks, beverages, etc.
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Tips and donation
- Hotel accomodation, lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
The Rolwaling trek is one of the strenuous treks that take you in the wilderness of Nepal. Nestled between the Langtang range and the Everest range Rolwaling region offers the trekkers splendid views of the Mt. Everest, Langtang , Jugal Himal and Mt. Gauri Shanker.
The Rolwaling trek is a purely camping trek. This trek takes you on an interesting passage wherein you will come across pristine glaciers, high passes and snow fed lakes. You will get the opportunity for an intimate encounter of the Tamang and Sherpa communities living in this region.
The trail following the course of the river Tamakoshi on the way to Simi gaon adds an exciting element to your trekking. In this trail the glacier lake Tsho-Rolpo offers you a lifetime of experience.
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive Kathmandu â€“ Chjarikot (1850m)
Day 04 : Trek to Biguti (890m).
Day 05 : Trek to Surey dovan (1020m).
Day 06 : Trek to Jagat (1395m).
Day 07 : Trek to Simigaou (2000m).
Day 08 : Trek to Kelchey (2990m).
Day 09 : Trek to Beding (3700m).
Day 10 : Trek to Nagaou (4200m).
Day 11 : Acclimatization day.
Day 12 : Trek to Tso Rolpo (4525m).
Day 13 : Trek to Tolumbhu Buka (4850m).
Day 14 : Crossing Tashi Lakpa pass (5755m), and camp at Thengpo (4300m).
Day 15 : Trek to Khumjung (3600m).
Day 16 : Trek to Namche Bazar (3600m).
Day 17 : Rest day at Namche Bazar.
Day 18 : Trek to Phakding (2600m).
Day 19 : Trek to Lukla (2804m).
Day 20 : Flight Lukla – Kathmandu.
Day 21 : Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.