- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
While Prince Charles of United Kingdom trekked in this region then the name of this trek has been changed as Royal trek. The Royal Trek is an easy a short trek that offers good mountain views, easy walking, forests, rice fields and different cast villages.
If you are doing this trek in the summer the river may be difficult to cross due to flood. After crossing the river the trail ascends to Kalikastan, a walk on the ridges of the mountain with spectacular views of Annapurna and Lamjung Himal, through the Gurung village, rhododendron and sal forest. Half way through the walk there is a 400m descent and 600m ascent to arrive at Chisapani. This is the best point to see the Himalayan panorama. You will see the Dhaulagiri to the west of Annapurna.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu â€“ Pokhara by fly or drive
Day 03 : Pokhara â€“ Kalikastan
Day 04 : Kalikastan â€“ Syglung
Day 05 : Syglung â€“ Chisapani
Day 06 : Chisapani â€“ Begnastal and by drive to Pokhara.
Day 07 : Sightseeing in Pokhara
Day 08 : Back to Kathmandu by Bus or by flight.
Day 09 : Transfer to airport for your onward destination.