- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- Langtang National Park permits.
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Tamang Heritage Trek Trail is the new trekking routes in Nepal. Tamang Heritage trek offers a view of Himalayan, a complete Himalayan, and people in non tourist region, their life-style and culture. This trail leads you to green midlands, beautiful landscapes of alpine terrain, flat meadows and rhododendron forest experiencing the beauty of the mountain region and culture of the Tamang ethnic people. Through out this heritage trail, we pass through the traditional Tamang Villages where life, culture and crafts are same since the beginning of the settlement. Warm traditional welcome hosted by the locals with their local music and their elaborated costumes and rich architecture of the mountain houses will let you feel so warm and feeling of being at home. In addition to the cultural experience, the home stay at different places of this Tamang heritage trek offers warm Tamang hospitality and also the different experiences from other treks.
A part from these things, Tamang Heritage Trial present you an oppertunity to know the daily trades with the Tibetan cities and hot water spring in Tatopani. It also offers the awesome view of the Langtang Mountains, Sanjen range, Ganesh Himal, Kerung and Gosaikunda range.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Trek Preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour.
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi by Bus. (7-8 hours)
Day 04 : Trek to Gatlang via Goljung.
Day 05 : Trek to tatopani.
Day 06 : Trek to Thumon via Naagthali (3300 m.
Day 07 : Trek to Timure.
Day 08 : Visit the Kerung Border (Rasuwa) and trek back to Bridhmin.
Day 09 : Trek to Syabrubeshi.
Day 10 : Drive to Kathmandu from Syabrubeshi.
Day 11 : Transfer to international Airport for next destination.