- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS Permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- All necessary land transport
- Domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
This 7-days of Everest Tengboche Monastery trek features the culture of the Sherpas along with great views of Mt. Everest and many other Himalayan peaks. Accompanied by a Sherpa guide you will stay for two nights and acclimatize to the altitude at Namche Bazaar which is the hub of all trekking and climbing in the Everest region. You have the option to take a day hike to the beautiful twin-villages of Kunde and Kumjung. Later trek to the holiest Sherpa Buddhist monastery at Thyangboche situated below the flanks of Mt. Everest. Look for the rare musk deer and the national bird of Nepal – the colourful danphe pheasant . Above all, enjoy the most spectacular mountain scenery on the face of this Earth. Along the way you will overnight at comfortable lodges run by the charming Sherpas who have won many admirers for their hard work and endurance. If you do not have too much time but still want to sample the charms of the Everest Area this is the best way to do it.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Trek Preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour.
Day 03 : Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (40 Minutes). Trek to Phakding.3hrs.
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar.6:30hrs.
Day 05 : Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar or day hike to Kunde and Khumjung villages.
Day 06 : Trek to Thyangboche monastery.6hrs.
Day 07 : Trek to Namche and continue to Monjo.6:30hrs
Day 08 : Trek back to Lukla airport. 4hrs.
Day 09 : Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 10 : Transfer to international Airport for next destination.