- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- ACAP permit.
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Tilicho Lake is one of those places that have had mythic connotations. The Annapurna undoubtedly provides some of the world’s best trekking routes, including as it does a greater variety of scenery and culture than can be found in any other comparable area. The route via Tilicho Lake and the two passes (Masokanto La 5099m and Tilicho Pass 5230m) that guard it from the Kaligandaki Valley beyond is still used and offers the adventurous and fit trekker high mountain scenery at its very best.
Tilicho Lake situated at the highest altitude in the world at 4919 meters, scenic Manang valley attached with Annapurna and Thorong Peak. Tilicho Lake Trekking is not a prohibited area but virtue of its remoteness and altitude, few tourists takes off the popular Annapurna circuit to hike up to the lake Annapurna Region. The most popular trail Annapurna circuit attaches the area. The rugged and picturesque trails show you crystal-clear lake Tilicho, dotted wild flowers, close and superb giant Himalayan panorama.