- Airport transfers, pick up / drop.
- Quality accommodation on lodge or tent as per itinerary
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Base Camp Adventure’s standard down jacket and sleeping bag for trek
- All meals and hot drinks on activity
- Climbing guide, sirdar, cook, sherpa, porter and other staffs as requirements.
- Base Camp Adventure’s climbing equipment for porters and guides
- Staffs insurance, salary, high altitudes equipments, flight, foods and accommodations
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, Climbing permits as per itinerary.
- High quality tents, mattress, pillows, and kitchen equipments for camping.
- Medical Kit Bag
- Rescue help
- International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes
- Excess baggage charges.
- Meals in Kahtmandu
- Travel, trek and expedition medical and evacuation insurance
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, Hot shower, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottle water during the trek souvenirs, etc.)
- Tips for the staffs.
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.
Yala peak is a part of the Langtang Himal which is located at the central part of Nepal. The base camp of Yala Peak is Kyangjin Gompa (3749m/12300 ft). Yala Peak Climbing is a fantastic beginner’s mountaineering trip, one of Nepal’s easier trekking peaks. Just to the North of Kathmandu in the Langtang region, it is situated in a beautiful valley of rich grazing pastures and Tamang people. From Kathmandu we drive to Dhunche or Syabrubesi, and after three-days of trekking we can reach to the Yala Peak. After an alpine start under stars we are on the summit by late morning from where we can see the very beautiful view of Tibet and Shisapangma which is only one above 8000m Mountain of Tibet.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu and meet our staff and transfer to hotel
Day 02 : Necessery prepairation of the trek
Day 03 : Drive to Dhunche (1950m) and stay at camp
Day 04 : Trek to Syabru (2200m)
Day 05 : Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m)
Day 06 : Trek to Langtang (3100m)
Day 07 : Trek to Kyangching Gompa (3750m)
Day 08 : Excursion to Tserko Ri (5033m)
Day 09 : Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m)
Day 10 : Yala Peak summit (5732m)
Day 11 : Reserve day
Day 12 : Trek to Ghora Tabela (3050m)
Day 13 : Trek to Syabru (2200m)
Day 14 : Trek to Sing Gompa (3300m)
Day 15 : Trek to Dhunche (1950m)
Day 16 : Dhunche drive back to Kathmandu by bus.
Day 17 : Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 18 : Transfer to airport to return to home.