- 2 night’s accommodation in 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin share basis with breakfast
- 7 night’s accommodation in Tibet using guesthouse /camp.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee [Normal visa].
- Yaks & Yak Men for luggage during trip.
- Ground transfers in Tibet using Toyota Land Cruisers or bus as applicable.
- Services of English speaking guide in Tibet.
- Services of our trekking equipment and Sherpa staff.
- All trekking & camping equipment including Gyamo Bags, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders.
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner..
- Use of satellite phone for personal use.
- Using nights not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Yak/porter for personal use while crossing Nepal Tibet border.
- Pony & pony man for person use. Our tibet guide will assist and arrange pony but you will be paying directly to pony man)
- Extra cost incurred in the event of any delays such flight cancellation / postponement due to bad weather etc.
- Hot spring bath is possible (only in Nyalam, and Chu Gomba on direct payment basis)
- Rescue/evacuation or all the extra cost because of partition from the main group or serious health condition.
- No cost is including for those who separate from the main group
- Tipping and any other expenses of personal nature and which is not mentioned abo.
Kailash Tour and Simikot Trek is a special package designed for visitors and trekkers by Base Camp Adventure Team.This recently opened Simikot – Hilsa route to mystic Tibet (Western Tibet), endows you with the best of both Nepal and Tibet. Trekking from Nepal’s westernmost airstrip town Simikot to Tibet was open only in 1993. However pilgrims from Nepal have been frequently crossing over Tibet via Simikot – Hilsa route from the time immemorial.
Access to Tibet from Simikot is the shortest and the most practical for travelers in every aspect from acclimatization to cultural endowment.
Unless customized, Simikot Trek normally commences from Simikot (2,910m) itself. As there is no direct flight from Kathmandu, transition would be in Nepaljung Airport. Then the trail winds through the picturesque valley of Humla Karnali. Humla is Nepal’s highest, northernmost and most remote region which is culturally and scenically very rewarding to trek through. The people of the Northern Humla are Bhotia people whose roots are in Tibet and they still enjoy the privilege to graze their animal in the Tibetan plateau. As the trek prolongs, it unravels pristine culture, landscape and flora and fauna. This six days trek eventually ends in Hilsa after traversing Na Lagna (4,330m).
Simikot Trek beside its cultural affluence and natural beauty would provide quite an opportunity to well acclimatize before you arrive to an arid Tibetan Plateau. A detour from Limi Valley could be more exciting and adventurious.
Further Kailash Tour and Simikot Trek tour could be customized to Guge Kingdom (Toling and Tsaparang), Kailash Mansarovar or to Everest Base Camp eventually flying out from Lhasa or driving to Kathmandu.
Day 01 : Kathmandu Arrival / pick Up and Transfer to Hotel / Familiarization walk with Guide
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing and preparation for the trip.
Day 03 : Fly Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Day 04 : Fly to Simikot, trek to Majhgaon [2,270m]
Day 05 : Trek from Majhgaon to Khermi [2,690m]
Day 06 : Trek from Kherm to Yanger [2850m]
Day 07 : Trek from Yanger to Palbang [3380m]
Day 08 : Trek from Palbang to Nara La [4330m]
Day 09 : Trek from Nara La to Sher [3860m]
Day 10 : Drive to Purang (Taklakot)
Day 11 : Drive from Taklakot to Lake Mansarovar [4,550 m]
Day 12 : Rest Day in Mansarovar
Day 13 : Drive from Mansarovar to Darchen
Day 14 : Start trek around Kailash to Driraphuk [4,909 m]
Day 15 : Continue trek to Zutul Phuk [4,790 m]
Day 16 : Trek back to Darchen
Day 17 : Drive from Darchen to Tsaprang [3,700 m]
Day 18 : Explore Toling – Gauge Kingdom
Day 19 : Drive from Tsaprang to Hore [4,520 m]
Day 20 : Drive from Hore to Paryang [4,450 m]
Day 21 : Drive from Paryang to Saga [4,400 m]
Day 22 : Drive from Saga to Nyalam
Day 23 : Drive from Nyalam to Kathmandu via Zhangmu
Day 24 : Free day (Sightseeing on request) last hour shopping
Day 25 : Transfer to airport for your onward destination.