- 2 night’s accommodation in 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin share basis with breakfast
- 7 night’s accommodation in Tibet using guesthouse /camp.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee [Normal visa].
- Yaks & Yak Men for luggage during trip.
- Ground transfers in Tibet using Toyota Land Cruisers or bus as applicable.
- Services of English speaking guide in Tibet.
- Services of our trekking equipment and Sherpa staff.
- All trekking & camping equipment including Gyamo Bags, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders.
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner..
- Use of satellite phone for personal use.
- Using nights not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Yak/porter for personal use while crossing Nepal Tibet border.
- Pony & pony man for person use. Our tibet guide will assist and arrange pony but you will be paying directly to pony man)
- Extra cost incurred in the event of any delays such flight cancellation / postponement due to bad weather etc.
- Hot spring bath is possible (only in Nyalam, and Chu Gomba on direct payment basis)
- Rescue/evacuation or all the extra cost because of partition from the main group or serious health condition.
- No cost is including for those who separate from the main group
- Tipping and any other expenses of personal nature and which is not mentioned abo
Drive in and fly out of Kathmandu-Lhasa overland tour offers fun-filled adventurous journey around cultural heritages and historical places of Nepal and Tibet.
Lhasa, most popularly known as ‘Sunlight City’, is regarded as the heart and soul of Tibet and hence is the number one tourist destination in Tibet. Visits to white and ocher fortress of Potala Palace and Jokhang temple can be quite spiritually rejuvenating experience. Potala Palace is a UNESCO world heritage and features an overwhelming array of intricate murals, temples, stupas, tombs of eight past Dalai Lamas, exquisite Tibetan Mandalas and other relics of Tibetan history. If you wish to glimpse into Tibetan culture, what could be more insightful than exploring Barkhor markets! As you wander around the markets, you witness Tibetan arts, culture, custom and tradition.
With so much to see and explore in Lhasa, this Kathmandu- Lhasa overland tour will truly be an unforgettable experience.
Day 01 : KATHMANDU-ZHANGMU / NYALAM (3700M)-156 KM
Day 02 : NYLAM- TINGRI / LHATSE (4350M)-244 KMS,
Day 03 : LHATSE-XIGATSE (3900M)-244 KMS,
Day 04 : XIGATSE-GYANTSE (3950M)-90KMS,
Day 05 : GYANTSE-LHASA (3650M)-261 KMS,
Day 06-07 : IN LHASA,
Day 08 : LHASA-KATHMANDU,The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.