- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing basis room on B/B Basis in the respective hits in Lhasa and En-Route
- Deluxe non A/C 4wd Toyota 4500 Model Land cruiser will be provided in Tibet and a suitable Vehicle(Van/Mini- Bus) in Nepal, Provided in Tibet and a suitable vehicle(Van/Mini –Bus) in Nepal,
- Sight seeing with a good English speaking Tibetan guide as per Itinerary
- All Camps on full board basis
- Highly experienced Sherpa Crew.
- Tibet travel permit fee.
- Yaks for carrying equipments, Luggage and food stuff
- Entrance fee to Monasteries Necessary Airport/HTL/ Airport Transfers
- Necessary Airport/HTL/ Airport Transfers
- Airport Taxes
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- All Insurance
- Extra Expenses because of Natural Calamities like landslides, snow, etc
- Equipments,(We provide camping equipments, but not climbing equipments).
- High Altitude Food,(High altitude food, if you prefer, it is your part)
- Photography fees in the Monasteries.All Expenses of Personal Nature such as Drinks, Laundry, and Tips etc.
Lhasa Nam Tso Lake Tour will be a fasinating destination. Nam Tso Lake the second largest saltwater lake in Tibet (first is Qinghai Lake,” Koko Nor) 250km northwest of Lhasa city. Lhasa Nam Tso Lake is about over 70km long, reaches a width of 30km and is 35m at its deepest point. The Nyenchen Tangula Range with peaks of more than 7000m towers over the lake.
When the ice melts in late April, the Namtso Lake is a miraculous shade of turquoise and there are magnificent views of the nearby mountains. The wide opened spaced dotted with the tents of local nomads are intoxicating.
Day 01 : Arrival Gangar Airport and drive to Lhasa,Yarlong Tsanpo river is the one of the biggest or longgest river in Tibet, Overnight at hotel
Day 02 : SightseeingAM:Drepung Monastery PM:Jokhang Temple. Drepung Monastery is one of the three larggest Gelukpa monasteries in Tibet.
Day 03 : SightseeingAM:Potala Palace PM:Sera Monastery and Norbulingka (Summer Palace.)
Day 04 : Drive to Ganden MonasteryDrive to Ganden Monastery and hike around mountain and back to Lhasa Overnight Shangbala & Keychu Hotel (140km) 3hrs.
Day 05 : Drive to Namtso LakeDrive to Namtso Lake and sightseeing around the lake Overnight Tashi Duo Guesthouse (250km) 5hrs.
Day 06 : SightseeingExploring at Namtso Lake and from where you can get wonderful view of Mt.Nyincheng Thangla
Day 07 : Drive to LhasaVisit Yangbacheng Hot spring (The biggest source of Tibetan hot-spring in Tibet) and Tserpu Monastery and back to Lhasa Overnight Shangbala & Keychu Hotel (250km)5hrs
Day 08 : Drive to Airport.Fly next destination