- 2 night’s accommodation in 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin share basis with breakfast
- 7 night’s accommodation in Tibet using guesthouse /camp.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee [Normal visa].
- Yaks & Yak Men for luggage during trip.
- Ground transfers in Tibet using Toyota Land Cruisers or bus as applicable.
- Services of English speaking guide in Tibet.
- Services of our trekking equipment and Sherpa staff.
- All trekking & camping equipment including Gyamo Bags, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders.
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner..
- Use of satellite phone for personal use.
- Using nights not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Yak/porter for personal use while crossing Nepal Tibet border.
- Pony & pony man for person use. Our tibet guide will assist and arrange pony but you will be paying directly to pony man)
- Extra cost incurred in the event of any delays such flight cancellation / postponement due to bad weather etc.
- Hot spring bath is possible (only in Nyalam, and Chu Gomba on direct payment basis)
- Rescue/evacuation or all the extra cost because of partition from the main group or serious health condition.
- No cost is including for those who separate from the main group
- Tipping and any other expenses of personal nature and which is not mentioned abo.
This amazing Mt-Kailash-Tour will lead you to one of the most revered holy sites in the entire world. The Hindus, Buddhists, and Bon followers all believe that a walk around this site erases all the sins of your life. Simply gazing up at this 6714 meter high peak is a memory which will last forever. Do not miss this rare opportunity to immerse yourself in ancient culture and religion!
Our trip will also take us to Lake Mansarovar, another holy site close to Mt. Kailash. Experience more religion and culture as you walk with around this wondrous lake with both Indian and Tibetan Pilgrims. The trip will end with an unparalleled drive through the Tibetan Plateau.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu: Stay overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02 : Drive to Nylam (150km), 3750m:Morning after breakfast leave Kathmandu to commence yatra to Nyalam [3750M]. We reach Friendship Bridge [Nepal â€“ China Boarder] by mini-coach. Walk along for 10 minutes to cross the bridge and there get acquainted with Chinese guide and land cruiser drivers. They will give a brief information regarding the further trip then proceed the journey to Zangmu, where all the immigration and custom formalities are ought to be accomplished. After the accomplishment of all formalities, we proceed to Nyalam. Arrival at Nyalam and overnight stay at guesthouse.
Day 03 : Rest Day at Nylam, 3750m: It is more a day for acclimatization.
Day 04 : Saga/4450m: (Labug-La 5150m, Peku-tso and Saga, 232km)On the first long driving day over the sandy and rocky land of Tibet, other things like lake, nomads chasing thousands of yaks and sheep keep you busy. By the late afternoon you will cross Bhramha Purtra River way to typical Chinese and Tibetan town, Saga for night.
Day 05 : Paryang (4600m) 230 km 7-8 hrs:eeps and trucks roll on the wide valley following rivers and grazing land of yaks and sheep. Far south you can see snow covered peaks near by you, lots of rocky peaks and sand duns give you an ideal world. Depends on season, nomads and other mobile shopkeepers are attired by beautiful traditional costume, waiting your arrival with hot tea and other supplies along with big smile.
Day 06 : Drive Paryang to Manasarover (4558m) 277km 8 hours:The longest driving day starts with full of excitement, by the late afternoon you can have the first sight of Holy Kailash Parbat and Manasarovara. Hore, a small village near by Lake Manasarover. Holy-Manasarovara: At 14950-ft/ 4558m. The highest lake of fresh water with turquoise complexion in the world is full of fishes and swans. Holy Kailash Parbat, Mt. Gurula-Mandala, Lake Rashekshi are lying on its surrounding. The region is considered rich for gold and other mines, hot springs and hundreds of wild living creatures. Night will be spending at Chu Gumba.
Day 07 : Puja and drive to Tarchen (14975ft) 40km:Manasarovara is the lake of compassion, tranquility and bliss. After completing the memorable morning Bath and Puja we will be heading towards Tarchen. It is considered as a base camp for the Holy Kailash Parikrama.
Day 08 : Trek to Dehara Puk/5000m:It is one of the exciting days walking along the beautiful rocky cliffs; water falls with some clouds in the clear blue sky make you feeling that Great God Shiva is every where with tons of blessing to you. Time to time the face of Kailash Parbat will be keep on appearing. For 15 km trail it takes almost 7 hrs.
Day 09 : Hardest but Holiest day of your pilgrimage Yatra with Dolma-La (pass) of 18600ft between two valleys:Yamasthal should be crossed to reach the Shiva-sthal while your steps go closer to the pass. Once you reach the top, just do the holiest offering and sit down for meditation to forget yourself. Once your steps go down, Parvati-stal and Gauri Kunda are on the way. By the late afternoon you will arrive Zuthal Puk (the cave of Miracles. The great ascetic Milerappa is supposed to have performed miracles here).
Day 10 : End of Kailash Parikrama and drive to Manasarovara:After walking 3 hours, all the driving crew will be waiting your arrival. By the late afternoon you will be at your lodge/camp.
Day 11 : Drive Pary to Saga (460km) 8-9 hrs
Day 12 : Drive to Nylam or Zang Mu: (296km) 6-7 hr.
Day 13 : Drive back to Kathmandu (150 km) 9-10 hr.