- Airport transfers, pick up / drop.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Climbing guide, sirdar, cook, sherpa, porter and other staffs as requirements.
- Staffs insurance, salary, high altitudes equipments, flight, foods and accommodations
- All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, Climbing permits as per itinerary.
- Medical Kit Bag
- Domestic airfare and airport tax
- International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes
- Meals in Kahtmandu
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, Hot shower, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottle water during the trek souvenirs, etc.)
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.
Lobuche at the height of 6145m is an attractive summit, offering a variety of existing routes and a wide scope for new lines. Lobuche Peak Climbing lies in the Everest region of Solu Khumbu district and is reached by trekking for about 7/8 days from Lukla the nearest airport. There exist two distinct summits to Lobuche Peak: Lobuche East (6,119m/20,075 ft) and Lobuche West 6,145m/20,161 ft). The true East Peak is quite striking and is reached by descending into a marked notch and climbing steep snow/ice slopes to the top. The top is exposed and often covered with rotten ice
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, day at leisure.
Day 02 : Sightseeing around kathmandu valley.
Day 03 : Flight – Lukla (2840m)/trek – Phakding (2640m).
Day 04 : Trek – Namche Bazar (3440m).
Day 05 : Acclimatization day
Day 06 : Namche – Tengbuche (3860m).
Day 07 : Tengbuche – Dingbuche (4410m).
Day 08 : Dingbuche – Lobuche (4910m).
Day 09 : Gorakshep excursion to Kala Pattar (5550m).
Day 10 : Gorakshep excursion to EBC (5310m) and Lobuche.
Day 11 : Lobuche – Lobuche Base Camp.
Day 12 : Climb – High Camp.
Day 13 : Climb – summit (6119m) and back to Base camp.
Day 14 : Lobuje base camp – Pheriche (4270m).
Day 15 : Pheriche – Tengbuche (3860m).
Day 16 : Tengbuche – Namche (3440m).
Day 17 : Namche – Lukla (2840m).
Day 18 : Fly to Kathmandu (1350m) / Hotel.
Day 19 : Free day for shopping or relax.
Day 20 : Drive to Airport for fly to your own destination.
Note: : The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This Lobuche peak climbing trip can be modified according to your time and requirements.