- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included. (4 nights on twin sharing)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kid.
- All necessary land transport.
- Domestic airport departure
- Official expanse.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Kanchenjunga 8586 meter – the third highest mountain in the world, as the queen of the Great Himalayas stands on the Nepal- Sikkim border high above rhododendrons and large forests with rivers pouring from its sides. Nepal opened the Kanchenjunga Trek in Kanchenjungha region to trekkers in 1988, though people have trekked in the area in connection with mountaineering expeditions since the turn of the century.
Comparatively the region is a long way from Kathmandu and the nearest airport and roads are a long way from the mountain. As per the rule of Nepal Government there should be at least two trekkers in a group to trek at a time. On the trip you will be able to study the culture and lifestyle of Rai and Limbu communities.
For a trekking trip to the north base camp at Pangpema 5140 meter, taking flight from Kathmandu to Biratnagar then drive Biratnagar to Basantapur and trek to Kanchenjungha North Base Camp and return to Taplejung by the same route, then flying back to Kathmandu from Taplejung takes minimum 23 Days. But the same trek can be done in 18 days if taking both way flight from/to Taplejung. To make trekking trip to the south base camp at Oktang 4800 meter and Yalung glacier at same elevation, taking both way flight from Kathmandu to Taplejung takes minimum 16 days.
One who wants to make entire trek in Kanchenjungha region including Milke Danda ridge (the trekking route above 4/5 days from Basantapur) with both North and south base camp, crossing five high passes in ‘Mirgin La route’ (Crossing max.4660 meter) or ‘Lapsang La route’ (Crossing max. 5110 meter) in between the short connection route of these two base camp takes minimum 26 to 30 days.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Full day Kathmandu valley Guided tour
Day 03 : By Bus: Kathmandu â€“ Basantapur
Day 04 : Basantapur â€“ Chauki – 2600m
Day 05 : Chauki â€“ Ghupha Pokhari – 3000m
Day 06 : Ghupha â€“ Pokhari Gusta – 2000m
Day 07 : Pokhari Gusta â€“ Dovan – 600m
Day 08 : Dovan â€“ Taplejung – 1800m
Day 09 : Taplejung â€“ Tambawa – 2200m
Day 10 : Tambawa â€“ Khesuwa – 2000m
Day 11 : Kade Bhanzang â€“ Mamakhe – 1800m
Day 12 : Mamakhe â€“ Yamphudin – 1700m
Day 13 : Yamfudin â€“ Omyekhola – 2350m
Day 14 : Omje Khola â€“ Toronjin – 2990m
Day 15 : Toronjin â€“ Tseram – 3870m
Day 16 : Tseram â€“ Ramche – 4620m
Day 17 : Ramche Oktang â€“ Ramche – 4850m
Day 18 : Ramche â€“ Selele Base Camp – 3870m
Day 19 : Selele â€“ Ghunsa – 3410m
Day 20 : Ghunsa â€“ Kambache – 4040m
Day 21 : Kambachen â€“ Lhonak – 4780m
Day 22 : Lhonak â€“ Pangpema – 5140m
Day 23 : Pangpema â€“ Glacier trip – 5140m
Day 24 : Pangpema â€“ Kambachen – 4040m
Day 25 : Kambachen â€“ Ghunsa – 3410m
Day 26 : Acclimatization
Day 27 : Ghunsa â€“ Amjelassa – 2440m
Day 28 : Amjelassa â€“ Chirwa – 1200m
Day 29 : Chirwa â€“ Phurumba – 1800m
Day 30 : Phurumba â€“ Suketar
Day 31 : By Plane: Suketar â€“ Biratnagar â€“ Kathmandu
Day 32 : Free day in kathmandu for shopping and other activities
Day 33 : Transfer to airport for departure.