I just came back a week ago from Everest Base Camp with Base Camp Adventure and is definitely giving me a memorable experience. The service provided by this travel agency is great, as well as the helpful tour guide Mr Raj and the 3 porters we engaged. I'm grateful I have with them to complete my achievement in my life.
- 2 night’s accommodation in 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin share basis with breakfast
- 7 night’s accommodation in Tibet using guesthouse /camp.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee [Normal visa].
- Yaks & Yak Men for luggage during trip.
- Ground transfers in Tibet using Toyota Land Cruisers or bus as applicable.
- Services of English speaking guide in Tibet.
- Services of our trekking equipment and Sherpa staff.
- All trekking & camping equipment including Gyamo Bags, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders.
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Use of satellite phone for personal use.
- Using nights not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Yak/porter for personal use while crossing Nepal Tibet border.
- Pony & pony man for person use. Our tibet guide will assist and arrange pony but you will be paying directly to pony man)
- Extra cost incurred in the event of any delays such flight cancellation / postponement due to bad weather etc.
- Hot spring bath is possible (only in Nyalam, and Chu Gomba on direct payment basis)
- Rescue/evacuation or all the extra cost because of partition from the main group or serious health condition.
- No cost is including for those who separate from the main group
- Tipping and any other expenses of personal nature and which is not mentioned abo
In January 2014 I trekked with my father, my brother and my fiancé to EBC with Prakash. I can assure you if you book with Base Camp Adventures... You won't regret it. They make you feel like family, are affordable, highly professional and safe! Prakash is a brilliant guide and truly made our experience unforgettable. I did a lot of research and got a lot of quotes from various companies.. But Base Camp Adventures exceeded my expectations. Thank you to Prakash and Shree for the experience of a lifetime :)
Having just completed a 12 day trek to Everest base camp with base camp adventures, I can give nothing but praise for the company and staff, the organising was superb, the guides were excellent in their knowledge of the area, and trekking and great fun to be with, a great group of blokes and a credit to the company.... I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone thinking of trekking in Nepal .. Thanks again base camp adventures :-)
Start your journey to Tibet with a spectacular flight over the snow capped Himalayan Mountains Mt Kanchenjunga (8586m), Mt Everest (8848m) Mt Makalu (8463m) and others, Spending 3 nights in Lhasa, staying right in the centre of the old city. This will allow us plenty of time for acclimatization and easy access to the city’s main attractions – including Jokhang Temple and the monumental Potala palace of Kings and Dalai Lamas, with its various chapels along with unforgettable roof top views of the holy city. 14 Days of Everest Base Camp Tour will take you close to get the view of Mount Everest. We have designed this popular package at a best price for trekkers.
Leaving Lhasa in our 4 wheel drive, we’ll travel through this amazing country, staying in the best traditional hotels Tibet has to offer. Thoroughly exploring the towns of Gyantse and Shigatse we visit traditional monasteries and fully immerse ourselves in the Buddhist culture.
Along the Highway we travel through some of the most amazing landscapes on Earth. We pass small Tibetan settlements, nomadic herdsmen wandering across the wide arid plains and awe-inspiring mountain peaks. Equally as fascinating is the wealth of cultural interest and there is plenty of opportunity to explore this side of Tibet, both in Lhasa and the other towns we pass through on our journey back to Kathmandu.
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa (3660meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Sightseeing in Lhasa. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Second day of sightseeing in Lhasa. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 : Drive to Gyantse (3950meters) – 261 k.m. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 : Drive to Shigatse (3900meter) – 90 k.m. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 : Drive to Shegar (New Tingri) (4050meters) – 244 k.m. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 : Drive to Ronguk (5000meters) – 68K.m. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Hike to Everest Base Camp (5150meters) and back to Rongbuk (5000meters) and drive back to Tingri (4390meters) – 65 k.m. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 : Drive to Zhangmu (2300meters) – 181 k.m. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12 : Drive to Kathmandu(1345 meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 13 : Leisure day in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14 : Transfer for your final flight departure.