- 2 night’s accommodation in 3 star hotels in Kathmandu on twin share basis with breakfast
- 3 night’s accommodation in Lhasa using guesthouse.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee [Normal visa].
- All necessary land transport.
- Services of English speaking guide in Tibet.
- Flight ticket (Kathmandu- Lhasa- Kathmandu) – Round Trip
- Airport picks up and drops
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra cost incurred in the event of any delays such flight cancellation / postponement due to bad weather etc.
- No cost is including for those who separate from the main group
- Tipping and any other expenses of personal nature which is not mentioned above in cost include section.
Lhasa City Tour is a 4 day tour to the Holy city of Lhasa in Tibet. This tour package is best for those who are looking for some quick refreshment after busy months. You don’t have to plan and work out the budget. It’s very cheap and will offer you full enjoyment. If needed this tour package can be included fly in fly out service from Kathmandu or by train to and from other cities of China . Tourists will get two full days of visiting and sightseeing around Lhasa.
The first day of the tour will be a fly in from Kathmandu to Lhasa or from any other city of China. After the arrival in Lhasa Airport or Train station you will be taken to your hotel room, there you can enjoy your hot water shower and time to get acclimatized with the Tibetan altitude.
The second and the third day of the tour includes sightseeing tour of Lhasa-Jhokhang Temple, the bustling Barkhor Streets, the mezmarising Potala palace (which is a UNESCO listed world heritage site) and the Holy Derpung and sera monasteries.
Day 01 : Arrival in Lhasa
Arrival in Lhasa city, airport pick up and transfer to hotel and check in to your hotel. Full day rest for acclimatization- Hotel.
Day 02-03 : In Lhasa:Two full day sight-seeing tour in LHASA- JOKHANG TEMPLE & BARKHOR BAZAAR, POTALA PALACE, and DREPUNG & SERA MONASTERIES- Hotel
Day 04 : Lhasa-Kathmandu:
Drop-off to airport and fly back to your onward destination.
Note: The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.