- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing basis room on B/B Basis in the respective hits in Lhasa and En-Route
- Deluxe non A/C 4wd Toyota 4500 Model Land cruiser will be provided in Tibet and a suitable Vehicle(Van/Mini- Bus) in Nepal, Provided in Tibet and a suitable vehicle(Van/Mini –Bus) in Nepal,
- Sight seeing with a good English speaking Tibetan guide as per Itinerary
- All Camps on full board basis
- A separate truck for carrying Luggage and equipment.
- Highly experienced Sherpa Crew.
- Tibet travel permit fee.
- Yaks for carrying equipments, Luggage and food stuff
- Entrance fee to Monasteries Necessary Airport/HTL/ Airport Transfers
- Necessary Airport/HTL/ Airport Transfers
- Airport Taxes
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- All Insurance
- Extra Expenses because of Natural Calamities like landslides, snow, etc
- Equipments,(We provide camping equipments, but not climbing equipments).
- High Altitude Food,(High altitude food, if you prefer, it is your part)
- Photography fees in the Monasteries.All Expenses of Personal Nature such as Drinks, Laundry, and Tips etc.
Kathmandu Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour is the most popular tour to Tibet, and obviously offers you interesting & fantastic holiday as well as in-depth knowledge about the unique cultural of the locals, their religions & their lifestyles. The tour definitely offers you some of the most amazing landscapes, Tibetan villages, charming views of the Himalayas & much more. The tour provides ample opportunity to explore Lhasa, the Monasteries, and many small villages – the real Tibet, as well as the other places that we cross on the journey to Kathmandu.
One of the main highlights of the trip is visit to Everest Base Camp. The spectacular views, beautiful landscape, and unique Buddhist tradition definitely offer you a memorable & pleasant journey as well as an experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
Day 01 : Fly Kathmandu [1400m] – Lhasa [3660m] and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02-03 : Sightseeing in Lhasa.
Day 04 : Drive Lhasa -Gyantse [3950m] 261 km.
Day 05 : Sightseeing & drive Gyantse -Shigatse[3900m] 90km.
Day 06 : Drive Shigatse to Shegar (New Tingri) (4,050m.) – 244 km.
Day 07 : Drive Shegar to- Rongbuk (5,000m)- 68 km.
Day 08 : Walk to Everest Base Camp (5,400m) and then drive to Tingri (4,390m) – 65km.
Day 09 : Tingri to Nyalam or Zhangmu.
Day 10 : Drive Nyalam – Kathmandu [1400m] 153km.
Day 11 : Final Departure Day.