Everest Base Camp trek may be your ideal place for a thrilling-outbreak. The trip in itself is an unceasing twirl of adventures, cultural trade, and local foods. Far off from the city’s uproar, you get a tranquil atmosphere here alongside spectacular view.
Snowy mountains, lush-green pastures, subtropical highland climate, the place has immense to cherish for everyone. The valleys are nothing short of mindblowing with diverse topography, exotic terrains, and ever changing climate.
Then, of course, there are these unpretentious people from different ethnic groups. With their generosity and kindness, they make you feel at home.
The region has equally succeeded to tempt thousands of trekkers with its natural beauty and unique geographical features. The trails along the way and into the dense forest to the base camp are impossible not to explore.
It’s therefore, the Everest Base Camp on the southeast ridge has been visited the most by the trekkers. Unlike the northeast base camp, hikers keep rambling the trials to the base camp throughout the year.
Still for an orderly comfort, most trekkers today hire a charter to reach the base camp. To eschew weeks-long trek, they keep looking for an alternative.
Meanwhile, we here attempt to ease their journey as much as possible by arranging them a charter. Our Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Return will bring indulgence and comfort with it.
It’s a complete package of adventure and luxury that gets you the most out of any trip. You’ll be trekking for all in all 9 days. In the timescale, you get to explore the region meticulously.
The deep fissure, varied landscapes, unreal pastures are only to name a few that attract trekkers. Other being the extraordinary art, religious sentiments, and fiesta of the region.
The walkway that others would be taking weeks to accomplish is something you’ll bring off in a fraction of time. With the Everest base camp trek and fly back by helicopter, you get to view the scenic mountains, deep cleft, and meadow.
Highlights of the Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Return
- Insight into a cultural asset, traditions, and ancient history of the region
- Stunning view of Mt. Everest alongside Lhotse and Nuptse scattered around
- Sense of calm walking the trails that go through a dense forest covered with wide species of flowers
- Squint into religious and architectural sites including the Tengboche monastery. It had burnt down in 1989 and afterward restructured
- Religious gathering, celebrating festivals, and rituals performed to compress the religious gap
- Offers a cool and cozy atmosphere in Autumn and Spring with awe-inspiring sights
- Local shops and stalls set up for trekkers to get a souvenir for recollection
Difficulties during Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Return
- Cancellations of flight following bad weather and heavy snowfalls
- The trails to the Everest Base Camp gets filthy during Monsoon, causing an accident
- Altitude sickness like nausea, breathing difficulties and headache becomes common
- High-tech facilities like Wi-fi and ATM gets exorbitant at high lands like Namche Bazar
- Peak season gives rise to insufficiency of guest house and lodge in Everest
- Accommodations are of economic with no luxurious items and extra facilities
When is the best time for Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Return
Everest Base Camp Trek is quite rightly the most thrilling hike of all. The challenging trails, language barrier and unforeseeable weather, all adjoining the Trek difficulties.
Yet, out of all, it’s the season in Nepal that makes the trek unachievable at times. The more the weather changes, the tougher it gets to reach the base camp.
While some seasons offer a warm atmosphere to trekkers with an astounding view. Some make the trip unpleasant and least to come to the memory.
Each year countless tourists from wide across the country visit Nepal for Everest Base Camp Trek. Most of whom have been noticed preferring Springtime of the year for off-center attraction
Trekkers can’t help admiring the beauty of the region during Spring as it proffers a mesmerizing view of Mt. Everest. During this time, the weather gets magical with a clear blue sky.
You’ll find a busier street bustled with both local people and tourists. Most of them even struggle to find a lodge as the entire region is crowded. The dense forest brings together flora and wildlife that never fails to get noticed.
Like Spring, the other prime season that has lure trekkers to visit the Everest Base Camp is Autumn. The trekkers enjoy walking the trail of the Base Camp during the season as it renders a delightful atmosphere with average temperature.
The temperature during Autumn reaches up to 15 Degree Celsius in the daytime while stays at -10 Degree Celsius at night. With this, the season becomes a rightly appropriate time to visit the base camp.
It isn’t too hot nor too cold during Autumn, giving a perfect backdrop to tourists. As the sky is less cloudy, it provides better visibility to the trekkers ascending the base camp.
In that case, even the Winter season has been quite revered by trekkers. Not because the weather is cloudy but because the entire region looks mind-blowing whitewash with snow.
The roads aren’t as slippery as compared to Monsoon though it’s frosty at the higher elevation. Everest in winter has so much more to discover including wildlife and vegetation. The fog and mist can, however, heckle the sight of the mountains along with valleys.
The only season most trekkers don’t get excited visiting the Everest Base Camp is Monsoon. The sun-suitor doesn’t wish to travel the region at all during monsoon as the trails are constantly drenched in rain.
Driving on the slippery road causes major accidents. Even for the helicopter, it becomes challenging to take off and vice-versa. This causes a delay in flight and will also disrupt your schedule.
Similar packages you may like:
- Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour with Landing
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Return
Essential Items required during Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Return
Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Return is an adventure to go with for every tourist visiting Nepal. It’s your ideal place for a backpacking trip and an easy escape from the city hassle.
It’s a prime destination for every trekking enthusiast who wallows in challenges. There is still plenty for everyone who goes on exploring the place. The mesmeric beauty of the Himalayas and pristine will instantly capture your mind.
It would still be imprudent of you to go unprepared on such perilous trek. The last thing trekkers would want to know in the excursion is that they fell short of items required.
So to avoid such misfortune, we provide you the list of items required during Everest Base Camp Trek.
- Base layers (Moisture-wicking short sleeve and long sleeve shirt, woven shirt)
- Pants (Synthetic and fleece pants, hiking shorts and waterproof trekking pants)
- Synthetic or wool fleece gloves and a broad-brimmed hat
- Light-weight waterproof jacket and down jacket
- Rugged hiking boots or trekking shoes
- Trekking poles and rain gear
- Head torch or small flashlight
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Medical Kit (Blisters plaster, antibiotics, aspirin)
- Personal Toiletries (Toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, hand sanitizer, wet wipes)
- Insect repellent
- Spare batteries for camera
- Up-to-date orienteering map of Everest Base Camp Trek
- Guidebook, notepad, and pen
- 5545 Meters
- Guest House
- Min. 1 Pax
- Everest Region
- Private Trip