Trip Destination: Trishuli River
Total Rafting Hour: Maximum -03:30 Hours
Type of Trip: Day Hiking Tour
Trip Starting Time: 07:00 AM
Trip Ending Time: 03:00 PM
Rafting Starting From: Charaudi
Rafting Ends: At Kurinitar
Total Hour of Bus Journey: 5:00 Hours
Departure Availibility: Everyday
Hotel Pick: Provided
Trip Ending Place: Balaju, Kathmandu
Trishuli River rafting is the most popular river rafting in Nepal among beginners who seek for short river trip without much challenge of huge rapids. This rafting is considered as an ideal trip for family as it gives the right length of time, exciting rapid complemented with scenic views of adjoining hills. So, if you are looking for more of wilderness experience, rafting in Trishuli River is the must.
For the most of the year the rapids experienced on the Trisuli River are direct, effectively arranged and well-spaced out. However, amid the monsoon months the power of the rapids expands and pulls in a drastically diverse arrangement of rafters. During these months, the river promises a more challenging ride, with powerful rapids which attracts professional rafters from all over the world. During this season, you can come across numerous exciting rapids named Snail’s nose, Teendevi, Monkey rapid, Upset, Surprise, Ladies Delight, Monsoon and Pinball rapids. These make you fun more interesting during high current with a good mixture of nonstop rapids and warm water.
This extremely popular rafting day tour usually starts off at Fishling, a raft put in point which is around 82 kilometers west of Kathmandu. Prior to the rafting, a river guide provides a thorough briefing about the safety procedures and guidelines after which the journey really starts. This exhilarating rafting journey usually lasts around 4 hours with short lunch breaks in between. Once this thrilling experience completes, we return back to Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan with mind full of memories.
Hence, be part of this exciting one day trip and observe the diverse demography, landscape and flora and fauna of Nepal while cruising down the gigantic Trishuli River. Rafting in TrishuliRiver is definitely an exciting and heart pounding experience.
- professional English speaking local guides, highly trained & safety certified to international standards in first aid and WRT
- professional safety kayakers
- state of the art rafting equipment including rafts, paddles, helmets, life jackets, dry tops, wetsuits, dry bags, pelican boxes, throw bags, repair kits etc.
- Top of the line camping equipment including toilet tents, shelters, personal tents, tarpaulins, mattresses, sleeping bags etc.
- fresh, delicious & hygienically prepared food while on the river, including tea, coffee & hot chocolate as well as drinking water
- round trip local bus transportation (sometimes private 4WD, micro-van or big bus & sometimes tourist bus)
- industry standard first aid kits
- Unrelated transportation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- items of a personal nature (toiletries, clothing, camera etc)
- alcohol and junk food
- plastic bottled mineral water **we prefer to treat local stream water and help preserve our environment**
- insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured.
- Tips for guides