Trekking in the foothills of the highest mountain in the world is an incredible adventure. Everest Base Camp trek is the most famous among these Himalayan adventures. This excellent trek takes you to the base camp of Mt Everest (8848.86m), passing through magical landscapes.
This short-duration EBC trek is ideal for those travelers who have a short time in their schedule. This trek package includes the luxury of helicopter travel in the itinerary as well. It is also perfect for those who cannot trek or do not want to trek for a long duration in these challenging terrains.
However, you will get ample opportunity to explore and observe the beautiful region. This shortest itinerary to Everest Base Camp saves you time so that you can complete this journey in a quick time. There are natural trails and diverse wildlife that are of great ecological significance. You will also pass through forested trails and other natural landmarks of these regions.
The trek journey starts as you take a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. You will then travel to Everest Base Camp from Lukla on a helicopter the next day and return. You can also fly to Namche on a helicopter and then trek your way back to Lukla. If you arrive on time and the weather remains good, you can also return to Kathmandu on the same day.
However, if the weather remains unfavorable, you will rest for the evening, at Lukla. You can return to Kathmandu on a scenic flight from Lukla the next day. This short trekking journey is relatively cheaper than Everest Base Camp helicopter tour. You will also get to explore the region more in this itinerary.
We provide this incredible 3 days Everest Base Camp trek package at a reasonable cost. Read on to know more about this wonderful trek and other related information in detail.
Highlights of This Trip
- Awe-inspiring views of snow-capped mountains of the region, including Mt. Everest, Mt Cho Oyu, Mt Ama Dablam, Mt Makalu, Mt Lhotse, Mt Cholatse, Mt Nuptse, Mt Tawache, and others
- The incredible atmosphere of the Everest Base Camp and its surrounding
- Majestic view of Mount Everest from an extraordinary perspective
- Exploring culture and heritage of local Sherpa people
- Passing alongside the Dudh Koshi river and crossing various suspension bridges
- Birdseye aerial view from the helicopter trip
- Passing through Rhododendron forested trails and other natural vegetation of the region
- Incredible welcome and warm hospitality of local people