Ghalegaun Home Stay Trek offers a close observation of the culture of Gurungs at their home stays and through cultural program. The local people perform traditional Ghatu, Krishna Charitra, Jhankri Lama dances for visitors dressed in traditional attire. There are Gurung pilgrimage sites in and around this region, including the Samba Chhyoling Gompa at Nassar Danda. Devotees throng Ghalegaun during Maghe Sangranti, when a fair is held at Uttar Kanya Temple.
The villages offer spectacular mountain views of Annapurna massif when weather is clear. The peaks such as Annapurna range, Lamjung, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and several other unnamed can be seen from here.
- Annapurna Region
- 2157 M
- Tea House
- Minimum 1
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- All necessary trekking permits.
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Base Camp Adventure (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.